Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

seems likely nominees for the Republican ticket are dropping: Mitch Daniels, Donald Trump...who else?

who is left to run? who do you think is a good candidate?

i confess, i'm not excited about anyone, especially Newt Gingrich or Rick Santorum or Tim Pawlenty. :idontknow:

anyone know much about Allen West?

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1306110279' post='2244637']
Herman Cain!!!
[/quote]
NO! lol

Posted

Michelle Bachmann?

here's a speculative article: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/05/some-observations-daniels-bows-out?utm_campaign=mbt&utm_source=Web&utm_medium=mbt

Posted

AWww Herman Cain seems pretty good so far ... :idontknow: At least he's a bit outside the box, you know?

Yeah, I'm especially not enthusiastic at ALL about Newt Gingrich. He might have some good ideas, but if he wins the Republican primary, there's NO way he'd beat Obama.

EDIT: Reading the other thread, I take back my Herman Cain statement above :sad2: Good ideas don't necessarily = good candidate!

Posted

mitt romney?
sarah palin?
ron paul?

Posted

Let's face it, the Republican nominee is going to be Mitt Romney's hair. Cuz that's the best we got.

We should be saving our resources for 2016 - hopefully by then somebody not freaking incompetent will reach the national stage.

Posted

[quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1306115932' post='2244665']
Let's face it, the Republican nominee is going to be Mitt Romney's hair. Cuz that's the best we got.

We should be saving our resources for 2016 - hopefully by then somebody not freaking incompetent will reach the national stage.
[/quote]
that's what i'm afraid of. :ohno:

Posted

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TKCVvGOsJQI/AAAAAAAAI5o/i-3SXMBOwVw/s1600/Obama+reaches+to+islam.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1306117304' post='2244674']
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TKCVvGOsJQI/AAAAAAAAI5o/i-3SXMBOwVw/s1600/Obama+reaches+to+islam.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
ummm :blink: oooookay.......

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1306117304' post='2244674']
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TKCVvGOsJQI/AAAAAAAAI5o/i-3SXMBOwVw/s1600/Obama+reaches+to+islam.jpg[/img]
[/quote]


:shock: I knew it!

Ash Wednesday
Posted (edited)

Unless the economy really goes down the crapper I have a feeling it's going to be very hard to make Obama a lame duck. I don't watch American television anymore (or much of any television for that matter) but from what I've gathered, it seems like the GOP is having a hard time finding a clear voice and candidate generating a lot of buzz at the moment. But then again maybe I am having a harder time measuring the political pulse of the U.S. from overseas.

Edited by Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' timestamp='1306117705' post='2244681']
Unless the economy really goes down the crapper I have a feeling it's going to be very hard to make Obama a lame duck. I don't watch American television (or much of any television for that matter) but from what I've gathered, it seems like the GOP is having a hard time finding a clear voice and candidate generating a lot of buzz at the moment. But then again maybe I am having a harder time measuring the political pulse of the U.S. from overseas.
[/quote]


Yes. Obama will win in 2012. Then he will not have to worry about being reelected. Then AMERICA SHALL SUBMIT TO SECRET ISLAM!

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1306117330' post='2244675']
ummm :blink: oooookay.......
[/quote]


You know you want to.

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1306117849' post='2244684']
You know you want to.
[/quote]
ummmm..... :blink: no.........

Maximilianus
Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1306117783' post='2244682']
Yes. Obama will win in 2012. Then he will not have to worry about being reelected. Then AMERICA SHALL SUBMIT TO SECRET ISLAM!
[/quote]

Does that come with a decoder ring?

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1306117304' post='2244674']
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/TKCVvGOsJQI/AAAAAAAAI5o/i-3SXMBOwVw/s1600/Obama+reaches+to+islam.jpg[/img]


[/quote]

That picture is of the man who executed Osama bin Laden.

Posted

[quote name='jkaands' timestamp='1306119605' post='2244703']
That picture is of the man who executed Osama bin Laden.
[/quote]


Obama is a Secret Muslim Navy Seal? That's baller.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[img]http://www.digitalmeetingcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ron_paul_500px.jpg[/img]
I think he's the only one with a hope of saving the US from bankruptcy in the medium-term future. Unfortunately I don't think he has a hope.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1306109678' post='2244631']
seems likely nominees for the Republican ticket are dropping: Mitch Daniels, Donald Trump...who else?

who is left to run? who do you think is a good candidate?

i confess, i'm not excited about anyone, especially Newt Gingrich or Rick Santorum or Tim Pawlenty. :idontknow:

anyone know much about Allen West?
[/quote]


Adam West?


Holy Cheesy Candidates, Batman!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...