Deus te Amat Posted July 22, 2011 Author Posted July 22, 2011 Do you, (or anyone else) have any recommendations for good running music? (Preferably not vulgar, please).
Maximilianus Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 "Gonna Fly Now" by Bill Conti, on continuous loop
Maximilianus Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]I don't have a particular type of music I listen too. Sometimes I would listen to NPR while I ran, sometimes whatever was on my ipod. When I didn't have music sometimes I would sing cadences in my mind, sometimes I just zone out. Sometimes I would try to run to the tempo of whatever song popped up. Sometimes I use the word sometimes[/size][/font][/size][/font]
Deus te Amat Posted July 22, 2011 Author Posted July 22, 2011 Sometimes I think that sometimes people are sometimes times the sum.
Maximilianus Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311307578' post='2273524'] Sometimes I think that sometimes people are sometimes times the sum. [/quote] I see what you did there... not really, but I'll pretend I do to seem like I'm smarter than I actually am [size="1"]edited because I can't type[/size] Edited July 22, 2011 by Maximilianus
Adrestia Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311306110' post='2273479'] Do you, (or anyone else) have any recommendations for good running music? (Preferably not vulgar, please). [/quote] Push It by Salt n Pepa Most of the Black Eyed Peas stuff, radio edits Old Guns n' Roses Old Michael Jackson, not the ballads, of course
MIKolbe Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311306110' post='2273479'] Do you, (or anyone else) have any recommendations for good running music? (Preferably not vulgar, please). [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VezAl8aSfqg[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJ8660Z5xw[/media]
MIKolbe Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311306110' post='2273479'] Do you, (or anyone else) have any recommendations for good running music? (Preferably not vulgar, please). [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbW3AmaVPgk[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo[/media]
Deus te Amat Posted July 22, 2011 Author Posted July 22, 2011 Last night, I went to bed at 10:30... I woke up 40 minutes ago to go on my run (7:20). I'm still in bed.
Deus te Amat Posted July 22, 2011 Author Posted July 22, 2011 Got up and ran. It seems like whenever I don't think I can go anymore, and push through, it gets really easy, but when it gets hard, and I lag, it gets even harder. Good lesson to learn. I really do like this running thing. Oh, and I think I'm favoring my right leg. How do I make it so that my left side gets a workout, too? I tried to adjust myself, but it messed up my stride.
Deus te Amat Posted July 23, 2011 Author Posted July 23, 2011 No, it's the closest thing we have to an exercise smiley. I just finished week two. Part of me still can't believe I'm actually going through with this, but I'm loving it.
Maximilianus Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 "Up in the mornin' with the rising sun Gonna run all day 'til the runnins done [font="Arial"][size="2"]Ah Here we Go Ah Here we Go Oh Yeah Oh Yeah One mile No sweat Two miles Better yet Three miles Gotta run Four miles To the sun"[/size][/font] [font="Times New Roman"] [/font]
Deus te Amat Posted July 25, 2011 Author Posted July 25, 2011 The hardest part about running is getting out of bed in the morning.
Deus te Amat Posted July 25, 2011 Author Posted July 25, 2011 This running thing would be so much easier if I had a car. Or extra water laying around. Dehydrated. Blarg.
MissScripture Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 There's this thing called a faucet. Water comes out of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now