An Old School Catholic Message Board

1980's Had The Best Music Ever

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

CCC, turn this one way up...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo0Js2DolU&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL2B038FEFCCFB4E24[/media]

dominicansoul

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2D-7o2IBCI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2D-7o2IBCI&feature=related[/url]

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

MIkolbe and Papist your manners and debating skills are up there with the crass drunks I deal with at the local haunted bar I work at on a regular basis. ELO has creative talent DS I forgot about them, however they sync. Which means instead of playing in a band they press buttons on a computer. That can sound good like Righteous B, ELO, and more, but you will still find me listening to talented musicians like Underoath, Since October, Demon Hunter, Emery, RED, Kutless, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, PIllar, Showbread, Dead Poetic, Falling Up, Day of Fire, Relint K, Hawk Nelson, Haste the Day, August Burns Red, Disciple, ApologetiX, The Letter Black, Sent by Ravens, Project 86, P.O.D. and more. I said to you guys though that I wouldn't turn this into the gajillioneth Christian Metalcore thread. This isn't a personal attack. I'm simply discussing why I believe the 80s was a talent gulch in the American music intdustry.

Edited by ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1328899930' post='2384986']
MIkolbe and Papist your manners and debating skills are up there with the crass drunks I deal with at the local haunted bar I work at on a regular basis. ELO has creative talent DS I forgot about them, however they sync. Which means instead of playing in a band they press buttons on a computer. That can sound good like Righteous B, ELO, and more, but you will still find me listening to talented musicians like Underoath, Since October, Demon Hunter, Emery, RED, Kutless, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, PIllar, Showbread, Dead Poetic, Falling Up, Day of Fire, Relint K, Hawk Nelson, Haste the Day, August Burns Red, Disciple, ApologetiX, The Letter Black, Sent by Ravens, Project 86, P.O.D. and more. I said to you guys though that I wouldn't turn this into the gajillioneth Christian Metalcore thread. This isn't a personal attack. I'm simply discussing why I believe the 80s was a talent gulch in the American music intdustry.
[/quote]

But seriously, chill out dude. There's a dedicated debate phorum. This is the lame board and seriousness doesn't go far here.

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1328903112' post='2385045']
well, papist...his posts are lame... :P
[/quote]

Good point.

ps - the 1980's had the best music ever!