DemonSlayer Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 Some of the better songs from the 80's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wiHqEgq8o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk18VcE20as
Quietfire Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 i pity you young un's with your rap croutons and autotune [media] [/media] KC even does some pretty groovy moves at the end of the video .... and those leather pantaloons!!! woo hoo!!! [media] [/media] can't compare anybody with MJ, he was the king of 80's pop Does KC even qualify for the 80's? I always associated them with the 70's . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls Im sure this was already posted, but I associate the 80's with this song so much. (I melt with you) Modern English. Just wanna dance everytime I hear it.
Papist Posted January 5, 2013 Posted January 5, 2013 Does KC even qualify for the 80's? I always associated them with the 70's . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls Im sure this was already posted, but I associate the 80's with this song so much. (I melt with you) Modern English. Just wanna dance everytime I hear it. What movie soundtrack contains I Melt With You ?
The Mater Dolorosa Posted January 5, 2013 Posted January 5, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m6UFhis2xMQ
Papist Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s
dominicansoul Posted January 22, 2013 Author Posted January 22, 2013 (edited) Does KC even qualify for the 80's? I always associated them with the 70's . Technically 70's but they did have a #1 hit in 1980 :P Edited January 22, 2013 by dominicansoul
vee Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 released in 1980 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjUYAom5i4c
Maximilianus Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89sthat's a 90s song, is it not?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now