vee Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 oh 80s synth lol it temporarily distracts me from the mullets
vee Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 That song was written not for that movie but for Rick Hansen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Hansen
vee Posted June 23, 2015 Posted June 23, 2015 As an 80s kid I remember going to see Rick when he came through town. This video doesnt have his theme song but you get the idea. Its nostalgic for me.
dominicansoul Posted June 24, 2015 Author Posted June 24, 2015 wow, that's interesting. sadly, I've never heard of him... he is canadian after all...
vee Posted June 24, 2015 Posted June 24, 2015 wow, that's interesting. sadly, I've never heard of him... he is canadian after all...
Maximilianus Posted June 25, 2015 Posted June 25, 2015 Okay, Now I know what the (Man in Motion) from the title has to do with the song. Still not sure what St. Elmo's fire has to do with anything
Not A Mallard Posted June 25, 2015 Posted June 25, 2015 That tune that starts at 2:35 sounds exactly like a tune that plays in "Arthur" (the PBS show).
homeschoolmom Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 True confession: I have never seen St. Elmo's Fire. How could I watch Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, and Emilio Estevez together in another movie so close after The Breakfast Club? (Frankly, 30 years later, it's still too soon.)
Papist Posted July 9, 2015 Posted July 9, 2015 (edited) True confession: I have never seen St. Elmo's Fire. How could I watch Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, and Emilio Estevez together in another movie so close after The Breakfast Club? (Frankly, 30 years later, it's still too soon.) But Rob Lowe was so dreamy I never watched it either. Seen bits and pieces, but never sat down to watch the movie. Edited July 9, 2015 by Papist to edit it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now