Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

1980's Had The Best Music Ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBRbzf3Fws[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBRbzf3Fws[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_hRJHc3eA[/media]

missionseeker
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNPw5ozU0U&feature=related[/media]

Posted

same song..

proper perspective....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXuNa_h804c&feature=related[/media]

Lil'Monster
Posted

80s music is :x

Posted

why you wanna say that?


You need to spend some time here....


[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_krgBgGlXE[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZ7gi1VRwU[/media]

Maximilianus
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hSWfotqv3U&feature=related[/media]

dominicansoul
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU[/media]

this was a fave of my late brother John, which is kinda funny, cos he listened to metal not cyndi lauper. I was a little kid, and he was already in highschool, and he did me a favor one saturday afternoon and gave me a ride to Confession, cos no one else could. He played this song over and over for me, cos I asked him to. Whenever I hear it, I ALWAYS think of him...


sorry for getting serious on the lame board...

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310873635' post='2268610']
why you wanna say that?


You need to spend some time here....


[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_krgBgGlXE[/media]
[/quote]


I can play this on my phone keypad.


Who's 800000000 kinds of amesome now.

Posted

not very well known.... but i liked it then, and like it now...

(and that's a turntable with some 'vinyl' on it)


[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdt2pzzmdw&feature=related[/media]

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310873635' post='2268610']
why you wanna say that?


You need to spend some time here....


[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_krgBgGlXE[/media]
[/quote]


I can play this on my phone keypad.


Who's 800000000 kinds of amesome now?

Maximilianus
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm_QilrHkh8[/media]

Maximilianus
Posted (edited)

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310873397' post='2268607']
same song..

proper perspective....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXuNa_h804c&feature=related[/media]
[/quote]

Win.


here's another song from the soundtrack

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA3oRP-qmcM&feature=related[/media]

Edited by Maximilianus
dominicansoul
Posted

LET'S GO CRAZY by Prince


[media]http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZQV8LW_f/Lets_Go_Crazy_-_Prince.html]Let's Go Crazy - Prince.mp3[/media]

dominicansoul
Posted

made you look :hehe2:

dominicansoul
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZRore0-EE[/media]


:dance: electric slide :dance5: running man :dance6:

dominicansoul
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A[/media]


i love the "choose life" shirts


[size="1"]george is hawt! :love:[/size]

Mary Magdalene
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1310878954' post='2268637']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A[/media]


i love the "choose life" shirts


[size="1"]george is hawt! :love:[/size]
[/quote]


Love it!!

80's music rocks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...