Deb Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 I don't remember too much of it. Political activism, concerts and dope. Yep. Pretty much my life in the 80's.
ardillacid Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1313112429' post='2286267']personally i think there was some good music. but not much [/quote]-1000000000
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWyYOOS8FQ[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4RWBCEFRo[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gomCkCbKHA4&feature=relmfu[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpVg0Zxkms&feature=related[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fdEKMCHvtQ&feature=related[/media]
Maximilianus Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJdvjM6yHE[/media][media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0iE-t210w[/media]
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEUX-HYRtUA&feature=related[/media]
Amppax Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 just changed my mind, the eighties was cool (Duran Duran, I forgot they were eighties)
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRLAlvS5w7Y[/media] [size=2][color=#0000ff]i personally like what is considered "dark 80's" --- all the punk rock bands of the 70's that came into their own in the 1980's... and the pop/synch bands that were nobodies favorites until the 80's (Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order (previously Joy Division), the Cure, The Smiths, etc. etc. etc. ) i tore the dance floor up [/color][/size]
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4[/media]
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5HpeA_WSo[/media]
Maximilianus Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313117423' post='2286317'] [size=2][color=#0000ff]i personally like what is considered "dark 80's" --- all the punk rock bands of the 70's that came into their own in the 1980's... and the pop/synch bands that were nobodies favorites until the 80's (Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order (previously Joy Division), the Cure, The Smiths, etc. etc. etc. ) i tore the dance floor up [/color][/size] [/quote] why are you whispering?
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1313117989' post='2286322'] why are you whispering? [/quote] [size=2][color=#0000ff]i'm not whispering...the music is too loud ...[/color][/size]
Maximilianus Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313118301' post='2286328'] [size=2][color=#0000ff]i'm not whispering...the music is too loud ...[/color][/size] [/quote] you got tinnitus from being too close to the speakers
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 [size="2"][color="#0000FF"]too many rick astley concerts![/color][/size]
Maximilianus Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313118530' post='2286333'] [size=2][color=#0000FF]too many rick astley concerts![/color][/size] [/quote] say it ain't so
FutureSister2009 Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 You know, I wasn't born in the 80s but I wish I had been because I agree the music of the 80s is WAY better than some of the garbage we have now. I think some of the 90s was great too. I was posting some of my favorites on Facebook right before my birthday like Spice Girls, Aaron Carter, Britney Spears (Before she went insane I loved her) and N'Sync. I miss the good old stuff!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now