Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

1980's Had The Best Music Ever


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

why don't you just go away...

oh wait...


you did! :P

Lil'Monster
Posted

this place gets weirder and weirder

Vincent Vega
Posted

I like 80s music

Posted

i like 90s music.

Posted

you are so old

Posted

younger than you!

Posted

that aint saying much, vieja

Posted

there is grey in that red.. dont lie

Posted

nope, sorry!

Posted

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM&feature=related[/media]

Posted

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg[/media]

Maximilianus
Posted

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=freo9lWj-B0&feature=related[/media]

Posted

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qBaBb1Y-U&feature=related[/media]

Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1310868098' post='2268505']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/media]
[/quote]


I love the Proclaimers. I listened to them a lot. My dad even liked them. That was scary.

Posted

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1313107107' post='2286217']
[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=freo9lWj-B0&feature=related[/media]
[/quote]

Loved Big Country too. I remember driving in my car, doing about 50 mph. The song Look Away was playing, LOUD. Then, CRASH!! An old man
in his cadillac drove into the front and side of my little Dodge. Tossed my car around and into a truck. Not good. Jaws of life needed to cut me out.
But, when the sound of twisting, screaming metal stopped and all motion stopped, I could still hear Big Country Blasting: Look away, Look away.
Once I got the tourniquet of a shoulder harness off me, I was able to turn off the radio. Good song. I quit listening to it.

Posted

Guns n roses

Clare~Therese
Posted

I think I like 80s music.
There's these people I know on another forum who are just about obsessed with the "Never Gonna Give You Up" song.
Lol.

Posted

personally i think there was some good music. but not much :P

Posted

Bruce Springsteen. The best of the 70's, 80's and 90's. I never missed a concert! E Street!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...