MIKolbe Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zp3LPRzuXo[/media]
MIKolbe Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkpGQUflBwU[/media]
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JnkHYTWxCw&feature=related[/media]
dominicansoul Posted September 11, 2011 Author Posted September 11, 2011 "short people" is a song from the 70's.....
Maximilianus Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 I'm no longer posting videos, I'm posting lyrics whether I remember them right or not. "While you were still in Diapers and wetting all your sheets, I was at the Ponderosa rappin to the beat. Da ha, da ha, da ha ha ha ha ha"
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1315780776' post='2303403'] "short people" is a song from the 70's..... [/quote] yes, but THAT is from 1982.
dominicansoul Posted September 11, 2011 Author Posted September 11, 2011 yeah, re-makes don't count... ...it would be like posting all the Cure song remakes of today...
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 (edited) meh I don't care. I haven't slept in like.. 30 something hours. lol. ...spelling... geez Edited September 11, 2011 by missionseeker
missionseeker Posted September 11, 2011 Posted September 11, 2011 i'm going to, but only as an excuse for not responding to someone.
FutureSister2009 Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 While I do enjoy a lot of the songs from the 80s, I do not forget that I am a pure 90s child and I've been listening to the songs I grew up on all day. I am tempted to do a 90s appreciation thread but I don't want to be too much competition.
MIKolbe Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 plus, compared to the 80's, the 90's smell of elderberries
Maximilianus Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 "Say you, say me, say it together, naturally"
Papist Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 [quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1315865177' post='2303934'] While I do enjoy a lot of the songs from the 80s, I do not forget that I am a pure 90s child and I've been listening to the songs I grew up on all day. I am tempted to do a 90s appreciation thread but I don't want to be too much competition. [/quote] 90s thread was already tried and failed miserably. Sorry.[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad052.gif[/img]
FutureSister2009 Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1315929585' post='2304237'] 90s thread was already tried and failed miserably. Sorry.[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad052.gif[/img] [/quote] Was that just your opinion or is it true?
Papist Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs011.gif[/img]
Maximilianus Posted September 15, 2011 Posted September 15, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71QW_WNKXA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71QW_WNKXA[/url]
MIKolbe Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVEGAuj8RM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVEGAuj8RM&feature=related[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now