FutureSister2009 Posted October 8, 2011 Posted October 8, 2011 My friends and I watched a little bit more classic Sesame Street yesterday and I proudly admit I was continuing today. I came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-7ZJjLy5D8. There's more where this came from!
brandelynmarie Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Ah Ha's "Take Me On" Literal Version [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ[/url]
FutureSister2009 Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 Okay so sure the 80s had some amazing music but it did not have Josh Groban. He was born in the 80s but he did not have his singing career in the 80s. So yes you had your fun but you had no Josh Groban. End of Story
i<3LSOP Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 I heard all of the 80's music when I was little for years because of my dad.
Maximilianus Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 (edited) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lps4rYaq1Yc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lps4rYaq1Yc&feature=related[/url] mullets Edited November 14, 2011 by Maximilianus
i<3LSOP Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1310859995' post='2268417'] DS, I completely agree. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHngF_b3NuE[/media] [/quote] I was thinking of using this song when making a slideshow about Ancient Egypt for school.... lol
brandelynmarie Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1321295830' post='2336228'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lps4rYaq1Yc&feature=related[/media] mullets [/quote] Isn't it open season for hunting mullets?
FutureSister2009 Posted November 18, 2011 Posted November 18, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7q_12tYZdA[/media] Was this the 80s? I sure hope so [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E97CmNK3NtU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E97CmNK3NtU[/url] And how about this? I love these two songs Edited November 18, 2011 by FutureSister2009
brandelynmarie Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 [size=3]Mylon LeFevre & Broken Heart "Stranger to Danger" . Yeah, it's 80's Christian Rock, but I still remember this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLPMyNt9NU[/size]
brandelynmarie Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 1988 Kim Hill's Psalm 1 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DVrTk80Ps"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DVrTk80Ps[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aINmJ5ieM6Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aINmJ5ieM6Y[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 19, 2011 Posted November 19, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9dsPGsznU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9dsPGsznU&feature=related[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE&feature=related[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8&feature=related[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA&feature=related[/url]
MIKolbe Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQ4871RsdQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQ4871RsdQ&feature=related[/url]
DemonSlayer Posted November 23, 2011 Posted November 23, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wiHqEgq8o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wiHqEgq8o[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now