Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

1980's Had The Best Music Ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Seven77' timestamp='1322337121' post='2340832']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8hW1BMrbo[/media]
[/quote]

I don't think I've ever heard of these people. Are y'all sure they aren't made up?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSAAhRrx-U&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSAAhRrx-U&feature=related[/url]

Posted

I take it that's MC hammer? You know I don't think I've heard any of his songs (at least not in their entirety)

Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328335955' post='2380763']
I take it that's MC hammer?
[/quote]

(facepalm)

Posted

this thread can die now

but I'm a ch[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]u[/font]mp... what do I know?

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDmBLAPikU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDmBLAPikU[/url]

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328335955' post='2380763']
I take it that's MC hammer? You know I don't think I've heard any of his songs (at least not in their entirety)
[/quote]

[img]http://bleachasylum.com/images/smilies/facepalm2.gif[/img]

Posted

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328335955' post='2380763']
I take it that's MC hammer? You know I don't think I've heard any of his songs (at least not in their entirety)
[/quote]

better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Posted

the jam

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MvXZj1Ryzw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MvXZj1Ryzw&feature=related[/url]

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

I know I'm gonna get lynched for this but 80s music sucked and still does. The best thing to come out of 80s music was...


















Weird Al Yankovic! Duh!

Posted

bad move, chico....bad move.

dominicansoul
Posted

i could say something right now, but i will practice the virtue of biting one's tongue.....

Posted

$20 he likes Beiber.

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4EhaQklWqA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4EhaQklWqA&feature=related[/url]

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Beiber is awful. Not that I could recognize one of his songs if they came on out of my computer this second. My profile pic is the album cover of Since October's first album This is my Heart. If we start talking about the music I like we'd have to start the thread Christian Metalcore V. 83647.5. So I'll spare you that. 80s tunes are typically catchy songs that really don't display very much talent. Dancing isn't a talent I'm interested in (Micheal Jackson) because music is for the ears not for the eyes. Micheal Jackson also had oh, fetishes that make it so I wouldn't want to give him my money God rest his soul. U2 technically came out with there 1st album in 79 making them not an 80s band. Bruce Springsteen is a communist so there another person that's not getting my money no matter how good he is (And he's not that good. He did well with Santa Claus is Coming to town though I will give him that). I've already mentioned I give props to Weird Al and actually Metalica is hard to knock in any way.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Can I have that $20 now MIkolbe?!? :)

Posted

you poor, misinformed little boy.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1328798571' post='2384196']
Beiber is awful. Not that I could recognize one of his songs if they came on out of my computer this second. My profile pic is the album cover of Since October's first album This is my Heart. If we start talking about the music I like we'd have to start the thread Christian Metalcore V. 83647.5. So I'll spare you that. 80s tunes are typically catchy songs that really don't display very much talent. Dancing isn't a talent I'm interested in (Micheal Jackson) because music is for the ears not for the eyes. Micheal Jackson also had oh, fetishes that make it so I wouldn't want to give him my money God rest his soul. U2 technically came out with there 1st album in 79 making them not an 80s band. Bruce Springsteen is a communist so there another person that's not getting my money no matter how good he is (And he's not that good. He did well with Santa Claus is Coming to town though I will give him that). I've already mentioned I give props to Weird Al and actually Metalica is hard to knock in any way.
[/quote]

co[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]o[/font][/size]l story bro

Edited by Maximilianus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...