Azriel Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 I went to bed way to early and missed all the fun. But I learned a lot about Hutterites. And that lots of farming equipment is needed to start a cult. WIN!
MissScripture Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1311141552' post='2271241'] [/quote] Really? You like talking about WalMart that much? [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1311145025' post='2271275'] Daniel Radcliff is a Hutterite?!?!?!? wow who knew. [/quote] [quote name='Azriel' timestamp='1311167672' post='2271382'] I went to bed way to early and missed all the fun. But I learned a lot about Hutterites. And that lots of farming equipment is needed to start a cult. WIN! [/quote] And WalMart! They are a cult because of WalMart, too!
Azriel Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 ok ok, Farm Equipment, and a stake in Walmart. My plans are beginning to form. Soon, I shall have my own cult that rivals the Hutterites! Mwhahhahaha!
homeschoolmom Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Azriel' timestamp='1311179277' post='2271588'] ok ok, Farm Equipment, and a stake in Walmart. My plans are beginning to form. Soon, I shall have my own cult that rivals the Hutterites! Mwhahhahaha! [/quote] The Hammerites.
Azriel Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1311179588' post='2271590'] The Hammerites. [/quote] LOVE IT!
Winchester Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='IrishGermanNorwegian' timestamp='1311125158' post='2270594'] Again, their buying power, especially for land, prevents the young people form being able to start up there own farming operations. [/quote] Then the young people who want to do this so badly should band together and compete against them. Or grow a pair and take up arms instead of crying about it. But the truth is, "young people" aren't motivated enough to do it. The translation of your entire screed is this: "Someone hand me something." Hell, once you got the land, you'd sit on your butt and cry about how hard the work was.
homeschoolmom Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1311180964' post='2271601'] Then the young people who want to do this so badly should band together and compete against them. Or grow a pair and take up arms instead of crying about it. But the truth is, "young people" aren't motivated enough to do it. The translation of your entire screed is this: "Someone hand me something." Hell, once you got the land, you'd sit on your butt and cry about how hard the work was. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1311180964' post='2271601'] Then the young people who want to do this so badly should band together and compete against them. Or grow a pair and take up arms instead of crying about it. But the truth is, "young people" aren't motivated enough to do it. The translation of your entire screed is this: "Someone hand me something." Hell, once you got the land, you'd sit on your butt and cry about how hard the work was. [/quote] You sound like one of those awful [i]Austrians[/i]!
Winchester Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1311181672' post='2271604'] You sound like one of those awful [i]Austrians[/i]! [/quote] Aw, shucks.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 You should get one of these: [img]http://mises.org/store/Assets/ProductImages/M212.jpg[/img] It's what I got.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1311183588' post='2271633'] You should get one of these: [img]http://mises.org/store/Assets/ProductImages/M212.jpg[/img] It's what I got. [/quote] I don't think BA, sarcastic, amesome firemen wear nerd ties.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1311186637' post='2271686'] I don't think BA, sarcastic, amesome firemen wear nerd ties. [/quote] Little do you know that Winnie is intimately in touch with his excellent side.
Winchester Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1311186637' post='2271686'] I don't think BA, sarcastic, amesome firemen wear nerd ties. [/quote] I will say I am heavily influenced by the Eleventh Doctor.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1311186723' post='2271691'] Little do you know that Winnie is intimately in touch with his excellent side. [/quote] I didn't say bow tie. I said nerd tie.
Lil Red Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1311186899' post='2271703'] I didn't say bow tie. I said nerd tie. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 20, 2011 Posted July 20, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1311186899' post='2271703'] I didn't say bow tie. I said nerd tie. [/quote] I didn't say anything about ties. Just excellentness.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now