Lil Red Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 (edited) from dUSt, awhile back: [b]Calendar Improvements[/b] SEO Improvements Consistency RSVP Simplification and interface changes iCalendar support [b]New Text Editor[/b] New editor and auto-save Cleaner interface, quick reply, quick quoting New post alert while typing reply [b]Core Functionality[/b] View new content and topic marking improvements New Photo Editor Shared media Tagging and prefixes Notification enhancements [b]Miscellaneous Changes[/b][list] [*]You can now use the member management tools to search for incomplete members [*]Member photos and member avatars are being merged into one function: member photo. There was too much overlap between the two features. [*]Report center now supports item marking to remember and indicate which reports you’ve viewed [*]“Show X Last visitors in profile” now shows always the last 5 visitors if the setting is enabled rather than having a 3, 5, 10 dropdown choice. [*]When adding a ban philter in the ACP you will now have an option to enter a reason visible to all admins (the reason won’t show in the public side). [*]The unread topic marking system will now remember what page of a topic you left off reading rather than assume you read the entire topic on the first click. [/list] Oh, and if something isn't working, please post it here so dUSt can know. Edited July 26, 2011 by Lil Red
HopefulBride Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 niiiice. Me like these changes. Oh and now you can like a post. I like that too
Lil Red Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 phorum guidelines should be at the top of the page, not all the way to the bottom right.
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1311710677' post='2276286'] Old people don't like change. [/quote] I don't like change and I'm not old. But after a while, I always get used to the PM changes and forget anything that was before it.
HopefulBride Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311711264' post='2276292'] I don't like change and I'm not old. But after a while, I always get used to the PM changes and forget anything that was before it. [/quote] the first few seconds gave me whiplash but I got over it and now I like the blue. What do you mean PM [i]changes[/i]? this is not the first one? there might be more to come? gah!!!
Lil Red Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1311711345' post='2276295'] the first few seconds gave me whiplash but I got over it and now I like the blue. What do you mean PM [i]changes[/i]? this is not the first one? there might be more to come? gah!!! [/quote] you should use the wayback machine to see phatmass in the olden days.
Basilisa Marie Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 I think it's pretty sweet. :D I tried to log in while the changeover was happening, and was thoroughly confused.
Adrestia Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 (edited) Is there a way to see if a person is online while reading or replying to a post? [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1311710677' post='2276286'] Old people don't like change. [/quote] Are you calling me old? Edited July 26, 2011 by Adrestia
BG45 Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 Oh yay, my hilariously low points rating is still there.
Deus te Amat Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 I wasn't posting when the whole point thing was going on. I fail.
Adrestia Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 It looks like I made all of the comments on my profile feed.
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 If you go to your profile it says how many points you have on the right hand side. I don't think you were around when the points system was in play, so you probably don't have any.
Lil Red Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1311713441' post='2276336'] What points? huh? [/quote] click on your profile. on the right hand side, there should be a box with a number, and under the number, a title. mine says 161, then 'saint'. your profile says 0, then 'generic'. if someone likes a post of yours, then you will get a 'like' added to the 0. each person, depending on their tag, has a certain amount of 'likes' per day. i think mine is 3.
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311713623' post='2276341'] click on your profile. on the right hand side, there should be a box with a number, and under the number, a title. mine says 161, then 'saint'. your profile says 0, then 'generic'. if someone likes a post of yours, then you will get a 'like' added to the 0. each person, depending on their tag, has a certain amount of 'likes' per day. i think mine is 3. [/quote] Have we been given rules on how the "like" system is to be used (like for posts that glorify the church), or are we just supposed to like whatever we like?
Lil Red Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311713690' post='2276343'] Have we been given rules on how the "like" system is to be used (like for posts that glorify the church), or are we just supposed to like whatever we like? [/quote] not yet. we'll see if dUSt has anything to say to that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now