MissScripture Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311817962' post='2277280'] i hate the checkmarks & arrows. [/quote] Srsly? Dust goes through a lot of work to bring us PM. And all you can do is whine about it?
MissScripture Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 I LOVE that the default avatar is a Pope silhouette.
Lil Red Posted July 28, 2011 Author Posted July 28, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311820315' post='2277296'] Srsly? Dust goes through a lot of work to bring us PM. And all you can do is whine about it? [/quote]
MissScripture Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 Oh yeah? Well, then! [img]http://secularcafe.org/images/smilies/fishslap2.gif[/img]I also like how it tells you if someone posts while you're typing up your post, and gives you the option to see it without losing what you've typed so far!
Lil Red Posted July 28, 2011 Author Posted July 28, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311821885' post='2277312'] Oh yeah? Well, then! [img]http://secularcafe.org/images/smilies/fishslap2.gif[/img] I also like how it tells you if someone posts while you're typing up your post, and gives you the option to see it without losing what you've typed so far! [/quote] yes, it's very helpful.
Lil Red Posted July 28, 2011 Author Posted July 28, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311822545' post='2277326'] Why the ? [/quote] cause you hit me with a fish. <---this is because of what you did to my face.
Lil Red Posted July 28, 2011 Author Posted July 28, 2011 dUSt, the calendar events are still a day early. St. Martha is the 29th.
MargaretTeresa Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 (edited) How do I freaking change my avatar? I changed my pic... but not my avatar? Oh... wait... nevermind. It finally update. Edited July 28, 2011 by MargaretTeresa
MissyP89 Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 Whatever you do, don't EVER try to change the them (tiny button at the bottom left). It basically causes the phorum to go into a nuclear meltdown with fatal errors that only dust can fix. Not that I know this from experience or anything...
MissyP89 Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 Oh, and for what it's worth, I tried to change the theme because I find the light grey-on-white color scheme to be tough on my eyes. My vision is pretty terrible. A splash of color, or even darker grey, would be helpful.
BG45 Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1311963871' post='2278178'] Oh, and for what it's worth, I tried to change the theme because I find the light grey-on-white color scheme to be tough on my eyes. My vision is pretty terrible. A splash of color, or even darker grey, would be helpful. [/quote] Ditto here. I've been having trouble on the laptop noticing when there's another page of replies on a thread because the light grey blends into the white to me.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 Where did all my friends go? I THOUGHT I had more friends than what is listed on my profile. Do I need to go back and request people to be friends?
Teen_Catholic Posted July 30, 2011 Posted July 30, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1311963871' post='2278178'] Oh, and for what it's worth, I tried to change the theme because I find the light grey-on-white color scheme to be tough on my eyes. My vision is pretty terrible. A splash of color, or even darker grey, would be helpful. [/quote] Yeah, I have bad vision too and even though I wear glasses some of the fonts are difficult to see.[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1311982818' post='2278323'] Where did all my friends go? I THOUGHT I had more friends than what is listed on my profile. Do I need to go back and request people to be friends? [/quote] Third tab on the left on your page.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 How do you post youtube videos now? The media tag doesn't work for me and I no longer have a button in the editor for adding a vid. Anyone else have this problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now