Slappo Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1312316729' post='2280428'] How do you post youtube videos now? The media tag doesn't work for me and I no longer have a button in the editor for adding a vid. Anyone else have this problem? [/quote] dUST grew in knowledge and wisdom since the last update and removed [b]your[/b] ability to add a video.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1312320575' post='2280465'] dUST grew in knowledge and wisdom since the last update and removed [b]your[/b] ability to add a video. [/quote] Don't feed my paranoia. haha. At least animated gifs work. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/Lulz/tumblr_lowrgldM8B1qzrlhgo1_500.gif[/IMG]
dUSt Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 All I do is post the YouTube URL and it automatically makes it a video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTyKhLPf62U
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 (edited) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0X-4_ySb5U"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_0X-4_ySb5U[/url] For me it just posts a link and if I try putting it in a media tag I get an error message basically saying I'm not allowed. Edited August 2, 2011 by Laudate_Dominum
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY[/url]
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1312324986' post='2280484'] Cool story bro. [/quote] (urban dictionary) Cool story bro: 1. A phrase sarcastically used to indicate one's disgust or indifference towards a tl;dr story; 3. 4chan saying commonly used when sayer is listening to someone talk to him and doesn't really care. You have successfully hurt my feelings. Congradulashins(sp?)!!
homeschoolmom Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 My avatar mysteriously switched back to my old one... why's that? I want my Billy Mumy avatar!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1312328573' post='2280504'] My avatar mysteriously switched back to my old one... why's that? I want my Billy Mumy avatar!!! [/quote] Did you have that one as your profile picture? The new system made it so both are the same image, so it may have been overridden that way...
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 I'd google you a new one but I don't remember exactly what the old one looked like.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1312328412' post='2280501'] Another cool story bro! [/quote] Thanks for reminding me why I renounced your mod and church scholar tags. smh...
homeschoolmom Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 UGH!. No. My profile picture was this one because that is me with short hair. But now BOTH of them have switched to this one... (which is me with long hair...) Hmmmm.... [img]http://www.cynthiaeden.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MrsIncredibleHeadshot.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 Was your Billy Mumy this one? http://www.notarealdomain.com/blog002/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/angry_billy_mumy.png
homeschoolmom Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 Here it is. I changed it back... It was just weird (Almost TWILIGHT ZONE-like) that it changed itself....
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 3, 2011 Posted August 3, 2011 Cool. I was going to resize it if you needed. Glad you found it again. :D
Vincent Vega Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1311812878' post='2277225'] smell of elderberries up [/quote] Hey Goose, you big stud!
Vincent Vega Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1311818096' post='2277281'] I think you have me mistaken for YOUR MOTHER cry baby [/quote] Gutsiest move I ever saw, Mav.
krissylou Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1311799686' post='2277063'] i like it that every time someone complains about the new set-up, I take a shot of whisky ... YAY!!! [/quote] I object that this post (which received many 'props') contributes to DS being considered a "saint."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now