missionseeker Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I wicked amesome curly hair, and am going out tomorrow night. Since I'm out of work, I will probably have time to straighten my hair before we leave. I can totally rock the straight hair look, too.
arfink Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 TOWEL HEAD! DO IT! But seriously, I love curls. Too many people prefer straight, even if they have lovely curls. Oh well.
MissyP89 Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I know you're into the straightener and all, but your curls are SO beautiful. Don't squander them!
missionseeker Posted August 5, 2011 Author Posted August 5, 2011 I straighten my hair like once a year. LOL
BG45 Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I vote for the curls, but then again, that's all I've seen you with.
cmaD2006 Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I have curly hair ... me likes curly hair. Me thinks good curly hair rocks! Me thinks curly hair easier than straight. Me hates flat iron -- ruin hair bad.
MIKolbe Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 straight hair... i dont care what anyone says.. straight hair is sultry. PERIOD.
Marie-Therese Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 I like curly, but then again I am biased towards curls because I have them myself. Not as curly as yours, but reasonably curly. [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1312578093' post='2282060'] rule 32 [/quote] Thank goodness you stopped short of rule 34.
Winchester Posted August 5, 2011 Posted August 5, 2011 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1312578540' post='2282068'] I like curly, but then again I am biased towards curls because I have them myself. Not as curly as yours, but reasonably curly. Thank goodness you stopped short of rule 34. [/quote] Now that you mention it...
Ed Normile Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 Well, personally I prefer the curly fries over the straight ones. I love the way they are seasoned too. ed
MissyP89 Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 It is straight. I have seen proof. She looks [i]good, [/i]y'all. Gentlemen are missing out.
Luigi Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 Straight in the front, curly in the back. It's called a mullet.
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1312592899' post='2282167'] It is straight. I have seen proof. She looks [i]good, [/i]y'all. Gentlemen are missing out. [/quote] haha thanks.
Amppax Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1312607117' post='2282245'] Straight in the front, curly in the back. It's called a mullet. [/quote] business in the front, party in the back. its good for all occasions
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 My husband saw the title of this thread and he automatically said "Curly." He hates it when I straighten my hair. Sometimes I do it just to mess with him. haha Conversely, I find it amusing that some of our friends rave about how I should straighten it more often and that he's whack for hating it that way.
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 I like my curls. But sometimes, I like to switch it up. lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now