Winchester Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 Many a gravedigger has been employed by someone suggesting my wife straighten her hair.
Vincent Vega Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 I'm a sucker for curly hair, but that's just me.
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 I love my curly hair. Probably too much. haha. 'sides. it looks amesome curly. [img]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184193_10150284992248497_502343496_7587247_6451386_n.jpg[/img]
faithcecelia Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312663154' post='2282545'] I love my curly hair. Probably too much. haha. 'sides. it looks amesome curly. [img]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184193_10150284992248497_502343496_7587247_6451386_n.jpg[/img] [/quote] That is amesome curly! Now I should probably post in the bad Catholics thread as I am envious!!!
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 [quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1312663429' post='2282548'] That is amesome curly! Now I should probably post in the bad Catholics thread as I am envious!!! [/quote] hahaha thanks. It's ok. I just posted that I was vain. hahaha
MIKolbe Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 well, if that's the best you can do with it.. then cool, i guess.......
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 that's on a BAD day.I don't have any pics from last night. lol.
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 (edited) i lied. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Chant_Chick/me2.jpg?t=1312665091[/img] I still think I like curly better. Edited August 6, 2011 by missionseeker
missionseeker Posted August 6, 2011 Author Posted August 6, 2011 (edited) fixed it. nm Edited August 6, 2011 by missionseeker
MissyP89 Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312664929' post='2282564'] i lied. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Chant_Chick/me2.jpg?t=1312665091[/img] I still think I like curly better. [/quote] I was about to say, "If you don't, I sure do. " BTW, the red suits you really well.
missionseeker Posted August 7, 2011 Author Posted August 7, 2011 thanks to Florida sun! LOL That is not the dye.
MissyP89 Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 Oh, wow. I thought you kept it red from last year and have been re-dying it. amesome. I have a lot of auburn (and even some blonde) in me, when the right light hits it. So pretty! See, we're both vain.
missionseeker Posted August 7, 2011 Author Posted August 7, 2011 Nope. I dyed brown in Novemeber. Then again in January. I haven't dyed it since then. I do like the red. I always have. lol.
Vincent Vega Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312682963' post='2282728'] thanks to Florida sun! LOL That is not the dye. [/quote] No kidding. I always end the summer with blond highlights. Doesn't help my "I swear I'm not Justin Bieber" case.
missionseeker Posted August 7, 2011 Author Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1312687831' post='2282777'] No kidding. I always end the summer with blond highlights. Doesn't help my "I swear I'm not Justin Bieber" case. [/quote] maybe you should just go bald.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1312651423' post='2282434'] Many a gravedigger has been employed by someone suggesting my wife straighten her hair. [/quote] haha I'm going to have to tell my husband that one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now