Vincent Vega Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312688012' post='2282781'] maybe you should just go bald. [/quote] Nah, got a funny shaped head.
missionseeker Posted August 7, 2011 Author Posted August 7, 2011 [center][center] [b] Wavy Hair[/b] [i]Author: Shel Silverstein[/i][/center][/center] [center][center]I thought that I had wavy hair Until I shaved. Instead I find that I have straight hair and a wavy head.[/center][/center]
MIKolbe Posted August 7, 2011 Posted August 7, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1312664929' post='2282564'] i lied. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Chant_Chick/me2.jpg?t=1312665091[/img] [/quote] sultry!!!!
Chrysophylax Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1312815202' post='2283316'] Do both. Straight in front and curly in back. [/quote] lol Wouldn't that look purty? haha
AudreyGrace Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 I think mikolbe thinks straight hair is sultry...
Papist Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='Chrysophylax' timestamp='1312840720' post='2283487'] lol Wouldn't that look purty? haha [/quote] I've seen it in the 80's. It is an 80's mullet with the back curly like a poodle.
MIKolbe Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1312842035' post='2283499']I think mikolbe thinks straight hair is sultry...[/quote] Straight hair is sultry
4588686 Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312642207' post='2282410'] Sometimes I do it just to mess with him. [/quote] You should dye it scarlet and gold. I'm sure he'd like that. Edited August 8, 2011 by Hasan
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1312842843' post='2283516'] You should dye it scarlet and gold. I'm sure he'd like that. [/quote] He'd probably find it sexy. Now, if I dye it scarlet and gold and straighten it, that's a whoooole other story.
4588686 Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312842906' post='2283520'] He'd probably find it sexy. Now, if I dye it scarlet and gold and straighten it, that's a whoooole other story. [/quote] Interesting. Not all Army guys are so open minded. [img]http://www.4thbeachbattalion.com/images/flag_us_marine_corps.gif[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1312843035' post='2283525'] Interesting. Not all Army guys are so open minded. [img]http://www.4thbeachbattalion.com/images/flag_us_marine_corps.gif[/img] [/quote] Hair dye is one thing, it's not like I'm getting that tattooed on my fanny. Plus, my brother is a Marine, it could be for moral support.
4588686 Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312843419' post='2283531'] it's not like I'm getting that tattooed on my fanny. [/quote] Something to think about next time you have an argument.
Maximilianus Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312843419' post='2283531'] Hair dye is one thing, it's not like I'm getting that tattooed on my fanny. Plus, my brother is a Marine, it could be for moral support. [/quote] You dye it scarlet and gold and even I will think you are few Boots short of a Fire Team... but if you dye it Marine Corps green it will be a sure sign of support and Esprit de Corps.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1312843861' post='2283536'] Something to think about next time you have an argument. [/quote] No argument is that bad. [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1312843924' post='2283537'] You dye it scarlet and gold and even I will think you are few Boots short of a Fire Team... but if you dye it Marine Corps green it will be a sure sign of support and Esprit de Corps. [/quote] I think that'd just make me look sallow. I guess I'm just keeping it brown.
4588686 Posted August 8, 2011 Posted August 8, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312844087' post='2283539'] No argument is that bad. [/quote] It's a good threat.
4588686 Posted August 9, 2011 Posted August 9, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1312845175' post='2283547'] Not if he knows it's a farce. [/quote] How would he know it's a farce?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now