Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 But then again, mockery's home is betrayal.
Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 There is actually a lyric in an old swing tune, "At Long Last Love", which goes, "is it the good turtle soup, or merely the mock?". Out of curiosity, were you aware of that? And once again, why is this thread, at least until you have another resurrected saint posting, not pinned to the home page? Seems to me like Phatmass is a little Phony, bordering Phictitious.
cmotherofpirl Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337780858' post='2433958'] There is actually a lyric in an old swing tune, "At Long Last Love", which goes, "is it the good turtle soup, or merely the mock?". Out of curiosity, were you aware of that? And once again, why is this thread, at least until you have another resurrected saint posting, not pinned to the home page? Seems to me like Phatmass is a little Phony, bordering Phictitious. [/quote] Nope, not happening. ever.
MIKolbe Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337780858' post='2433958'] Out of curiosity, were you aware of that?[/quote] I am aware of most everything. [quote] And once again, why is this thread, at least until you have another resurrected saint posting, not pinned to the home page? [/quote] Because I said so.
MissScripture Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337780858' post='2433958'] There is actually a lyric in an old swing tune, "At Long Last Love", which goes, "is it the good turtle soup, or merely the mock?". Out of curiosity, were you aware of that? And once again, why is this thread, at least until you have another resurrected saint posting, not pinned to the home page? Seems to me like Phatmass is a little Phony, bordering Phictitious. [/quote] We already had Jesus post on here. I think he trumps any resurrected Saint.
Jesus_lol Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 (edited) I am King [size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Tutankhamun reborn, ask me anything. And then bow.[/font][/size] Edited May 23, 2012 by Jesus_lol
Groo the Wanderer Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 we've only just begun.....to liiiive. so many promises. we start out walking and learn to ruuuunnnn.
Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1337787931' post='2433987'] Nope, not happening. ever.[/quote] I see. You're chicken.
Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1337787965' post='2433988']Because I said so.[/quote] Ba-a-awk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk.
Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1337788278' post='2433992']We already had Jesus post on here. I think he trumps any resurrected Saint. [/quote] That's just a front, because they're afraid of me.
MIKolbe Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337798892' post='2434042'] Ba-a-awk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk. [/quote] i have no idea what your love life has to do with this....
Vincent Vega Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337798810' post='2434041'] I see. You're chicken. [/quote] I see your chicken.
Edward Palamar Posted May 23, 2012 Author Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1337801894' post='2434051']I see your chicken.[/quote] Icy, you're chicken.
Groo the Wanderer Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 uhoh. he called IcyP a chicken. Now he's stepped into it. That girl's gonna lay a whooping on you
Papist Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1316327160' post='2306165'] I first heard of phatmass from someone I met at another site. This is my first post here and I will reiterate somewhat the title of this post as Jesus Christ has indeed raised me from the dead some 1,925 years after both He and I came into this same world having both been conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, now He blesses me through my parents John and Mary. I'll give you one week to approve this topic and post - if you fail - then I'll put you in line for an eternity in hell on my blacklist at : [url="http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t3-testimony-against-apostates"]http://risen-from-th...ainst-apostates[/url] If you sin against the Holy Spirit, I will torment you forever - guaranteed! [/quote] Are we still in line for going to hell? Looks like you don't want to wait in line.
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 23, 2012 Posted May 23, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1337788278' post='2433992'] We already had Jesus post on here. I think he trumps any resurrected Saint. [/quote] I was going to say that, too. [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337805169' post='2434070'] Icy, you're chicken. [/quote] Well then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now