Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings In The Resurrected Christ!


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1333565607' post='2412960']
9
[/quote]
Names?

Posted

yes, they had names.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Well, it's nice to see you're not a name-dropper. ;)

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

snot dropper?

  • 1 month later...
Edward Palamar
Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Thanks Edward.[/quote]
For what?

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Tell Jesus HI for me.[/quote]
You can speak to Him directly in prayer.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Oh can you tell us when Jesus is coming back.[/quote]
That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1316516738' post='2307511']Sorry, was that rude to ask?[/quote]
You didn't use a question mark, so to some, perhaps, you didn't really ask.

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1316403042' post='2306642']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ[/media]
[/quote]

Hey! That show is racist! Of course, it's just a TV show that doesn't convey racism of any sort, but you're added to Edward's list indefinitely for that anyway!

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1336710414' post='2429672']
That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?
[/quote]
That's all bs. I controlled exactly when I was resurrected. You don't know what you're talking about.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

not again.....

Posted

I missed this thread the first time. How did this happen???

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1336755687' post='2429812']How did this happen???
[/quote]
Fetal Methamphetamine Syndrome?

Posted (edited)

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1336755768' post='2429813']
Fetal Methamphetamine Syndrome?
[/quote]

My mommy loves me. YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Edited by Amppax
Posted

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1336710414' post='2429672']
For what?


You can speak to Him directly in prayer.


That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?


You didn't use a question mark, so to some, perhaps, you didn't really ask.
[/quote]

I don't recall being born, but obviously I was. So maybe I was resurrected too.

Winchester
Posted

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9L2AEu__1ZI/Tdqro_vqDDI/AAAAAAAADSc/OXhhkou47h0/s1600/thank-you-internet.jpg[/img]

  • 2 weeks later...
Edward Palamar
Posted

USAirwaysIHS has a question, so I'm answering it here.

I am the resurrected St. John the Baptist. Christ has given me another name, Peter the Roman, just as He gave Simon another name, Peter. St. Peter and myself are like bookends.


Oh, and by the way, this topic should always be on page one, don't you think? I mean, you do the math, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Oh, and don't end a sentence with a preposition even if you were going to.

Posted

he's back.

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337731760' post='2433796']Oh, and don't end a sentence with a preposition even if you were going to.
[/quote]
If you were trying to be funny, good job. Even as a descriptivist I found this funny (even though "to" isn't really a preposition in this case).

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337731760' post='2433796']
USAirwaysIHS has a question, so I'm answering it here.
St. Peter and myself are like bookends.

[/quote]
That's true! Sanity and insanity are like bookends with all others in between. Although I do challenge you to prove that you are the extreme end of insanity.

Edward Palamar
Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1337732426' post='2433800']
If you were trying to be funny, good job. Even as a descriptivist I found this funny (even though "to" isn't really a preposition in this case).
[/quote]Then it must be a dangling participimple.

Edward Palamar
Posted

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1337733819' post='2433804']
That's true! Sanity and insanity are like bookends with all others in between. Although I do challenge you to prove that you are the extreme end of insanity.
[/quote]That would probably not be a good place to go to.

Edward Palamar
Posted

[quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1337732089' post='2433798']
he's back.
[/quote]And also with you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...