Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503402' post='2412600'] Fine. Then, go to hell! Would like anything on that? [/quote] marshmallow fluff?[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503479' post='2412602'] Why is that? Satan's got you booked the rest of the week? [/quote]
homeschoolmom Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333503479' post='2412603'] That's not even a sentence, butthat [/quote] Well, now, to be fair... I'm pretty sure that English was not St. John the Baptist's first language... even a resurrected SJB.
Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333503354' post='2412598'] All I can think of is Groo in leopard print. [/quote] Hear that all the time! Sadly none of them are left- handed redheads. Poo...
Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 I muse on this thread... Will it be legendary? Of course! Groo posts here.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333503354' post='2412598'] He probably is wearing immodest shoes. That's a synonym, not an equation. Try again. Your just mad cuz you shat yours. and you are worse, so.. a semblance of.. a rock? All I can think of is Groo in leopard print. Oh has it? [/quote]After your violations, you be the judge.
missionseeker Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503735' post='2412608'] After your violations, you be the judge. [/quote] Oh, I wear immodest shoes ALL the time.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1333503582' post='2412605'] Well, now, to be fair... I'm pretty sure that English was not St. John the Baptist's first language... even a resurrected SJB. [/quote]That might be the kindest words spoken here.
penguin31 Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) I can walk around claiming I'm the President of Bolivia until I'm turquoise in the face, but that doesn't make it so (at least without the proper bribes, anyway...) Edited April 4, 2012 by penguin31
BigJon16 Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 See, the thing is, I AM the real president of Bolivia...
missionseeker Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333503612' post='2412606'] Hear that all the time! Sadly none of them are left- handed redheads. Poo... [/quote] right-handed redhead probably going to hell just because of that.
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503802' post='2412611'] That might be the kindest words spoken here. [/quote] i thought "God bless you" was pretty nice.
penguin31 Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1333503900' post='2412614'] See, the thing is, I AM the real president of Bolivia... [/quote] Your coup and attempts to overthrow my legitimate government will not be made to stand, usurper.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333502954' post='2412583'] And your real assessment of "Light" is filling your own pockets with ill-gotten gain from the Catholic Church because you are a cyberdevil. Rot in hell, marshmallow fluff! That's funny. [/quote]Indeed it is. At least as far as "rot in hell, marshmallow fluff" goes.
missionseeker Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1333503944' post='2412618'] This thread used up my props! [/quote] I tried to give you some...
homeschoolmom Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 "Rot in hell, marshmallow fluff!" should be the quote of the day.
missionseeker Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503959' post='2412620'] Indeed it is. At least as far as "rot in hell, marshmallow fluff" goes. [/quote] the real John the Baptist, never complimented himself. He said he wasn't fit to tie the straps of Jesus' sandals.
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333503959' post='2412620'] Indeed it is. At least as far as "rot in hell, marshmallow fluff" goes. [/quote]
Brother Adam Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma: but perhaps there is a key.
MissScripture Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1333504041' post='2412622'] "Rot in hell, marshmallow fluff!" should be the quote of the day. [/quote] It would taste good, at least. Marshmallows and fire = yum!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now