An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings In The Resurrected Christ!

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333499960' post='2412514']Because it is Holy Week, and you haven't any other resurrected saints (like Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) to speak on your behalf. You only have me, the resurrected St. John the Baptist, whom you treat with disdain all across the Internet.[/quote]

:blink:

you believe that you are the resurrected John the Baptist?

i didn't realize that the number one priority of a resurrected saint would be to troll internet pages and insult people.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333499561' post='2412513']
I'm not going to pretend to understand why you are being so antagonistic, so I'll just ask: What is the purpose of coming back to a thread that is over 6 months old to repeatedly insult the members of this board?
[/quote]But then again, there is the overall subjugation of the devil upon the general users. And by the way, don't pretend, state your reasons clearly, unless, like many a cyberdevil I have met, you prefer to lie yourself into hell.

Groo the Wanderer

great. a troll wrapped inside a necrobumper....

i claim this as penance served! :crazy:

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500046' post='2412515']
this isn't my website. dUSt is the owner of this website and phorum. if you'd like, you can contact him. Here is his user page: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/1-dust/"]http://www.phatmass....um/user/1-dust/[/url]
[/quote]Don't go flipping your trash onto others. You are a scumbag and are afraid to own up to the fact.

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333500237' post='2412520']

[/quote]Rot in hell, scumbag!

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500292' post='2412522']
Don't go flipping your trash onto others. You are a scumbag and are afraid to own up to the fact.
[/quote]

why am i a "scumbag"? because I don't believe that you are the resurrected St. John the Baptist, but instead (at the most charitable) a troll who wants attention or (at the least charitable) someone who is very mentally ill and requires therapy & heavy anti-psychotics?

Groo the Wanderer

whoa dude. seriously over the top and you have crossed the line.

i smell the ban-stick ready to come a thumping down on yer head.

Red didn't do anything to you. Why not pick on a barbarian yer own size? I'll take ya with one smelly foot tied behind my back....

Let the flame haikus begin.... :bomb:

Edited by Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500338' post='2412522']
Don't go flipping your trash onto others. You are a scumbag and are afraid to own up to the fact.

Rot in hell, scumbag!
[/quote]

I know that I am a sinner. I also know that I am forgiven through availing myself of the sacrament of confession, and I have hope that my stay in purgatory will be mercifully short, on my way to heaven.

God bless you.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500141' post='2412517']

you believe that you are the resurrected John the Baptist?

i didn't realize that the number one priority of a resurrected saint would be to troll internet pages and insult people.
[/quote]How about the reality of you meeting the resurrected St. John the Baptist? Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze? The fact is, you love nothing of the Resurrection, and are a devil in print.

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333500446' post='2412526']Red didn't do anything to you. Why not pick on a barbarian yer own size? [/quote]

are there any barbarians that small? :|

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500568' post='2412528']
How about the reality of you meeting the resurrected St. John the Baptist? Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze? The fact is, you love nothing of the Resurrection, and are a devil in print.
[/quote]

:hehe: you're fun. what else you have up your sleeve? :hehe:

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500225' post='2412518']
But then again, there is the overall subjugation of the devil upon the general users. And by the way, don't pretend, state your reasons clearly, unless, like many a cyberdevil I have met, you prefer to lie yourself into hell.
[/quote]

my reasons for what? :blink:

Groo the Wanderer

Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze?
[/quote]

huh? Srsly?

Edward Palamar
quit acting like a buttehead.
Be nice to Lil Red!

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333500237' post='2412520']

[/quote]

:console: poor Groo. :console:

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500046' post='2412515']
this isn't my website. dUSt is the owner of this website and phorum. if you'd like, you can contact him. Here is his user page: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/1-dust/"]http://www.phatmass....um/user/1-dust/[/url]
[/quote]That's real nice of you to attempt to wipe your hands of crime in the manner of Pontius Pilate, but [u][b]YOU[/b][/u] are still guilty.

Edited by Edward Palamar

"texting your latest squeeze"
[/quote]

How old are you?