An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings In The Resurrected Christ!

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1316522885' post='2307557']
St. Francis was here? He wouldn't play beer pong with Moses. He'd annoy the croutons out of him by trying to talk to the plants and animals as they wander through the deset ("No, don't strike the rock YOU'LL HURT IT!!!!")
[/quote]
No, the [i]rizzle dizzle [/i]St. Francis.
[img]http://home.catholicweb.com/sfxgr/images/St_Francis_Xavier_missions.jpg[/img]

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1316327160' post='2306165']
I first heard of phatmass from someone I met at another site.

This is my first post here and I will reiterate somewhat the title of this post as Jesus Christ has indeed raised me from the dead some 1,925 years after both He and I came into this same world having both been conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, now He blesses me through my parents John and Mary.

I'll give you one week to approve this topic and post - if you fail - then I'll put you in line for an eternity in hell on my blacklist at :

[url="http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t3-testimony-against-apostates"]http://risen-from-th...ainst-apostates[/url]

If you sin against the Holy Spirit, I will torment you forever - guaranteed!
[/quote]
[img]http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/158929d1294121867-you-coppery posser-coppery possers-mega.jpg[/img]
^You^

• 6 months later...

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333494065' post='2412486']
It's Holy Week. Any of you scumbags want to address the situation?
[/quote]

what the what are you talking about? :blink:

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1316400839' post='2306606']
Moving to a more appropriate place of discussion. :|
[/quote]How many resurrected Saints of Christ have you met on the Internet?

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1316400839' post='2306606']
Moving to a more appropriate place of discussion. :|
[/quote]You ought to move your head out of your anus as well, and this goes for the rest of your membership, that is if you're willing to take me on.

Hi Edward, if you're not a troll, you should probably see a doctor. The anti-psychotics nowadays aren't as bad as they used to be.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1333496901' post='2412500']
Hi Edward, if you're not a troll, you should probably see a doctor. The anti-psychotics nowadays aren't as bad as they used to be.
[/quote]But, then again, you might just be a demon from hell. What do you say?

I'm not sure if I'm willing to let you continue for the sake of enjoyment on everyone else's part, or if I should just ban you now.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333498557' post='2412509']
I'm not sure if I'm willing to let you continue for the sake of enjoyment on everyone else's part, or if I should just ban you now.
[/quote]Your enjoyment of mine, or your enjoyment? You are being vague 'Lil Red'. I'll repeat the question as your drug of choice has apparently annihilated your use of reason. How many resurrected saints of God have come to your attention/website?

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1333496901' post='2412500']
[/quote]Just for the record, they are worse. But then again, you should have known that.

I'm not going to pretend to understand why you are being so antagonistic, so I'll just ask: What is the purpose of coming back to a thread that is over 6 months old to repeatedly insult the members of this board?

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333499561' post='2412513']
I'm not going to pretend to understand why you are being so antagonistic, so I'll just ask: What is the purpose of coming back to a thread that is over 6 months old to repeatedly insult the members of this board?
[/quote]Because it is Holy Week, and you haven't any other resurrected saints (like Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) to speak on your behalf. You only have me, the resurrected St. John the Baptist, whom you treat with disdain all across the Internet.

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333499301' post='2412510'] How many resurrected saints of God have come to your attention/website? [/quote]

this isn't my website. dUSt is the owner of this website and phorum. if you'd like, you can contact him. Here is his user page: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/1-dust/