Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) whoa dude. seriously over the top and you have crossed the line. i smell the ban-stick ready to come a thumping down on yer head. Red didn't do anything to you. Why not pick on a barbarian yer own size? I'll take ya with one smelly foot tied behind my back.... Let the flame haikus begin.... Edited April 4, 2012 by Groo the Wanderer
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500338' post='2412522'] Don't go flipping your trash onto others. You are a scumbag and are afraid to own up to the fact. Rot in hell, scumbag! [/quote] I know that I am a sinner. I also know that I am forgiven through availing myself of the sacrament of confession, and I have hope that my stay in purgatory will be mercifully short, on my way to heaven. God bless you.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500141' post='2412517'] you believe that you are the resurrected John the Baptist? i didn't realize that the number one priority of a resurrected saint would be to troll internet pages and insult people. [/quote]How about the reality of you meeting the resurrected St. John the Baptist? Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze? The fact is, you love nothing of the Resurrection, and are a devil in print.
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333500446' post='2412526']Red didn't do anything to you. Why not pick on a barbarian yer own size? [/quote] are there any barbarians that small? [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500568' post='2412528'] How about the reality of you meeting the resurrected St. John the Baptist? Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze? The fact is, you love nothing of the Resurrection, and are a devil in print. [/quote] you're fun. what else you have up your sleeve?
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500225' post='2412518'] But then again, there is the overall subjugation of the devil upon the general users. And by the way, don't pretend, state your reasons clearly, unless, like many a cyberdevil I have met, you prefer to lie yourself into hell. [/quote] my reasons for what?
Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500568' post='2412528'] Could you survive more than five minutes without texting your latest squeeze? [/quote] huh? Srsly? Edward Palamar quit acting like a buttehead. Be nice to Lil Red!
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1333500237' post='2412520'] great. a troll wrapped inside a necrobumper.... i claim this as penance served! [/quote] poor Groo.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500046' post='2412515'] this isn't my website. dUSt is the owner of this website and phorum. if you'd like, you can contact him. Here is his user page: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/user/1-dust/"]http://www.phatmass....um/user/1-dust/[/url] [/quote]That's real nice of you to attempt to wipe your hands of crime in the manner of Pontius Pilate, but [u][b]YOU[/b][/u] are still guilty. Edited April 4, 2012 by Edward Palamar
Adrestia Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500568' post='2412528'] "texting your latest squeeze" [/quote] How old are you?
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500838' post='2412536'] That's real nice of you to attempt to wipe your hands of crime in the manner of Pontius Pilate, but [u][b]YOU[/b][/u] are still guilty. [/quote] how did you know?!! made you look.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333500720' post='2412535'] poor Groo. [/quote]I'm currently not aware of the definition of Groo. I'm assuming it is something akin to "guru" .
Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Eddie Eddie P Why don't you listen to me? Haters gonna hate. Some folks have to pee on the electric fence for themselves to learn. Why?
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333500984' post='2412541'] I'm currently not aware of the definition of Groo. I'm assuming it is something akin to "guru" . [/quote] "Groo" is short for Groo the Wanderer. aka the guy posting haikus in this thread. of course, he is also my head guru for writing said haikus.
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333499561' post='2412513'] I'm not going to pretend to understand why you are being so antagonistic,[/quote]Page after page of antagonistic writing and you try to wipe your hands of it in defense? You are worse than a scumbag, you are a scoundrel. How's that for math? Edited April 4, 2012 by Edward Palamar
Groo the Wanderer Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 Alas I must break Nature calls; I must answer. eyeballs are yellow.
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333501209' post='2412546'] Page after page of antagonistic writing and you try to wipe your hands of it in defense? You are worse than a scumbag, you are a scoundrel. How's that for math? [/quote] hmmm, well, I see no numbers, so I'm going to go with English for $200, Alex
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333501119' post='2412544'] "Groo" is short for Groo the Wanderer. aka the guy posting haikus in this thread. of course, he is also my head guru for writing said haikus. [/quote]And what is "haikus"? Where did Christ speak of "haikus"?
Edward Palamar Posted April 4, 2012 Author Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1333501297' post='2412549'] hmmm, well, I see no numbers, so I'm going to go with English for $200, Alex [/quote]Excellent response.
Lil Red Posted April 4, 2012 Posted April 4, 2012 [quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333501303' post='2412550'] And what is "haikus"? Where did Christ speak of "haikus"? [/quote] according to [url="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/haiku"]Webster's Dictionary[/url]: an unrhymed verse form of Japanese origin having three lines containing usually five, seven, and five syllables respectively; [i]also[/i] [b]:[/b] a poem in this form usually having a seasonal reference as for wherever Christ talked about haikus or in haiku, you'll have to ask Groo that. He's the expert.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now