dominicansoul Posted October 3, 2011 Author Posted October 3, 2011 i think i would have said the same thing!!
dominicansoul Posted October 3, 2011 Author Posted October 3, 2011 i'm not ignoring you, MS how are you and Peanut today???
MissScripture Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 We are busy, but tired...morning comes too quickly every day! lol
MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 If you get a second job, are you going to ignore me and Peanut even more?
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 i probably won't be on the internet anymore.. lol
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 yes, but i'm getting rid of this. AT&T stinx. I will be getting one of those pre-paid phone thingies... something like this: [img]http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/BigNokiaCellPhone(1).jpg[/img]
MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Yeah, that's why we switched to Verizon when AT&T bought our section of AllTell. So, what you're saying is, you're getting off the internet and you're going to get rid of your texting, all as a subtle way of telling me to get lost.
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol we'll still keep in touch!!!
MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 You just want to see the baby, don't you?
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 I can't wait he/she will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Maximilianus Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Oh, this isn't the "I am not ignoring Mississippi." thread... moving on
MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317690508' post='2314911'] I can't wait he/she will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! [/quote] After all the work I'm putting into growing this kid, it better be cute!
Maximilianus Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Well, MS threads are so confusing... first, the other one isn't about RC's garage band, then this one. Maybe I need new glasses
vee Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1317690872' post='2314914'] After all the work I'm putting into growing this kid, it better be cute! [/quote] I dont have kids because they would be ungrateful jerks like me
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 i don't have kids cos i'm pretty sure i would leave one of them somewheres without noticing
vee Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1317691180' post='2314921'] i don't have kids cos i'm pretty sure i would leave one of them somewheres without noticing [/quote] yup
MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 You also both don't have husbands and never have, so it's better that you don't have kids.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now