MissScripture Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 But, such a cute baby. [img]http://mahou.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/baby-ewok.jpg[/img]
MissScripture Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 Crock pot chicken pot pie, tonight. But yesterday I made granola and that is SOOOOO TASTY! I look forward to breakfast, now. I also make an incredibly delicious stir fry!
dominicansoul Posted November 18, 2011 Author Posted November 18, 2011 [img]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/303044_311135218898262_100000053585258_1346221_1361986375_n.jpg[/img] if Peanut decides on some tattoos...I'll still love him...
MissScripture Posted November 18, 2011 Posted November 18, 2011 I will, too, but Peanut will be grounded for a looooooooooooooong, looooooooooooooooooooooong time!
MissScripture Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Peanut wants to know why you haven't responded to my PM yet, DS.
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Author Posted December 1, 2011 tell Peanut his Godmother is geriatric and needs visual aids to see she has an email... hahahahahahaha
MissScripture Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 HARDLY geriatric! Plus, I need glasses (well, I'm supposed to wear 'em, haven't since I got pregnant). Does that make me old?
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Author Posted December 1, 2011 omigosh, my eye doctor wants me to get multi lenses with transition... cost is $500 smackeroos!!!!!
MissScripture Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1322708271' post='2343026'] omigosh, my eye doctor wants me to get multi lenses with transition... cost is $500 smackeroos!!!!! [/quote] Transition meaning the kind that goes from light inside to sunglasses outside? Or transition as in there is no line between where the different pieces of the bi-/tri-focal are?
dominicansoul Posted December 1, 2011 Author Posted December 1, 2011 no line, and yes, changes in sunlight...and i just might take him up on his offer
MissScripture Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Just don't forget you have a Godchild to visit.
dominicansoul Posted December 7, 2011 Author Posted December 7, 2011 [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5f8kGqG_uDU/TgmvUdVCtTI/AAAAAAAAEAE/poDGIaJykQE/s400/baby5.jpg[/img]
MissScripture Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 You don't get one, kiddo, so there ain't a lot to talk about...
dominicansoul Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 He'll get a little something from his godmother once in a while
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now