MissScripture Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 Well, Peanut shouldn't need an allowance for a while, yet. The kid can talk to me about it when he's like 6.
MissScripture Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 Last night, I dreamed Peanut was born, and was a talking puppy. And then I also dreamed that I was in labor, we went to the hospital, and then the next thing I knew, I was waking up to Peanut being born, and I asked what happened, and James told me that the doctor had given me an epidural and I didn't remember ANY of it. Then, they took the baby to the nursery, and a little while later, we were going to go to the cafeteria to eat and we wanted to get the baby, but when we went to get Peanut, it was actually my niece. And then we saw my brother and SIL, and they had come to see the baby. We finally found the baby, but I kept putting Peanut down and forgetting where Peanut was. I don't know how many more messed up preggo dreams I can take!
dominicansoul Posted December 10, 2011 Author Posted December 10, 2011 a talking puppy? Bl. Jane of Azza, St. Dominic's mom had a dream about giving birth to a dog with a flaming torch in its mouth... I see a connection..
MissScripture Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 I will have to let my sister know and see if she makes the same connection. She and Sr. Anna Karol are bound and determine to make Peanut a Dominican.
HopefulBride Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1323538213' post='2348600'] I will have to let my sister know and see if she makes the same connection. She and Sr. Anna Karol are bound and determine to make Peanut a Dominican. [/quote] I'm giving this props just because of the name Sr. Anna Karol. Oh and the word Dominican.
MissScripture Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Peanut decided tonight was a good night for a party. But Peanut forgot to ask Mommy. Peanut may have to be grounded...
dominicansoul Posted December 29, 2011 Author Posted December 29, 2011 make him sit in the corner of your womb....
MissScripture Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Unfortunately (or, really, probably fortunately) there aren't any corners in there.
she_who_is_not Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1323535478' post='2348590'] Last night, I dreamed Peanut was born, and was a talking puppy. And then I also dreamed that I was in labor, we went to the hospital, and then the next thing I knew, I was waking up to Peanut being born, and I asked what happened, and James told me that the doctor had given me an epidural and I didn't remember ANY of it. Then, they took the baby to the nursery, and a little while later, we were going to go to the cafeteria to eat and we wanted to get the baby, but when we went to get Peanut, it was actually my niece. And then we saw my brother and SIL, and they had come to see the baby. We finally found the baby, but I kept putting Peanut down and forgetting where Peanut was. I don't know how many more messed up preggo dreams I can take! [/quote] My sister once dreamed that her dog turned into a person and told her he wanted to live at my house. She called me the next morning and was upset,, like I'd been encouraging the dog to mutiny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now