Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Appears Herman Cain


Recommended Posts

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

is from [url="http://www.bloomberg.com/video/77298952/"]Stockbridge, Georgia[/url].


Go Tigers.



[i]The last big thing to come out of Stockbridge was Collective Soul. :|[/i]

Posted

I don't understand a single word in this post

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

Go have some tacos, then.

Posted

I don't get it either. Herman Cain eats tacos in Georgia while listening to Collective Soul?

Posted

It appears Herman Cain is a corporate shill.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I still love Collective Soul.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1318471351' post='2320421']
I don't get it either. Herman Cain eats tacos in Georgia while listening to Collective Soul?
[/quote]
exactly.

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1318471840' post='2320430']
I still love Collective Soul.
[/quote]

What's that?

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
rotfl
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1318472269' post='2320436']

What's that?
[/quote]

:ohno:

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1318472848' post='2320444']

:ohno:
[/quote]


Is it a band?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0bI82Rz_k[/media]

dells_of_bittersweet
Posted

I thought this was the lame board until I realized none of the posts were by MIKolbe (really, really ridiculously good looking).

Official petition to move this to the lame board.

dells_of_bittersweet
Posted

There is a new fiddler! ARRGH MlKOLBE is NOT good looking he is lame. lame people are not good looking. He is lame. Thus he is not good looking.

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1318473111' post='2320448']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0bI82Rz_k[/media]
[/quote]


whoa heaven let your light shine down
/epic guitar solo

That's razzle dazzle right there.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yes, yes it is.

Clare~Therese
Posted

[quote name='dells_of_bittersweet' timestamp='1318473278' post='2320450']
There is a new fiddler! ARRGH MlKOLBE is NOT good looking he is lame. lame people are not good looking. He is lame. Thus he is not good looking.
[/quote]


Can that be a proof in geometry class?
The MIKolbe (really, really ridiculously good looking) proof?

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1318473111' post='2320448']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0bI82Rz_k[/media]
[/quote]

<3 this song

Posted

[quote name='jaime (hotness personified)' timestamp='1318478596' post='2320484']
jaime (hotness personified)


jaime (hotness personified)



POOP!!!!!!
[/quote]
:console: there, there :console:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...