Norseman82 Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1318471840' post='2320430'] I still love Collective Soul. [/quote] [quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1318472269' post='2320436'] What's that? [/quote] Sounds like a communist (or Borg) religious system...
Luigi Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1318484821' post='2320522'] Sounds like a communist (or Borg) religious system... [/quote] Or the name of someone now in heaven who spent a lifetime as an usher passing the basket.
missionseeker Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='dells_of_bittersweet' timestamp='1318473278' post='2320450'] There is a new fiddler! ARRGH MlKOLBE is NOT good looking he is lame. lame people are not good looking. He is lame. Thus he is not good looking. [/quote] now that's just mean...
MIKolbe Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='dells_of_bittersweet' timestamp='1318473278' post='2320450'] There is a new fiddler! ARRGH MlKOLBE is NOT good looking he is lame. lame people are not good looking. He is lame. Thus he is not good looking. [/quote] do i know you? or are you happy with victim # 233,728?
rachael Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='jaime (hotness personified)' timestamp='1318478596' post='2320484'] jaime (hotness personified) jaime (hotness personified) POOP!!!!!! [/quote] you've been writing on the toilet again
Totus Tuus Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 It appears Herman Cain.... ...... is not who I'm voting for.
Ed Normile Posted October 13, 2011 Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='dells_of_bittersweet' timestamp='1318473278' post='2320450'] There is a new fiddler! ARRGH MlKOLBE is NOT good looking he is lame. lame people are not good looking. He is lame. Thus he is not good looking. [/quote] He swears both his mommy and his wife has said he is good looking. ed
fides quarens intellectum Posted October 13, 2011 Author Posted October 13, 2011 [quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1318530214' post='2320693'] It appears Herman Cain.... ...... is not who I'm voting for. [/quote] Stockbridge hater.
dells_of_bittersweet Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1318473635' post='2320454'] Can that be a proof in geometry class? The MlKolbe ([s]really, really ridiculously good looking[/s]) proof? [/quote] Yes. [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1318536599' post='2320745'] He swears both his mommy and his wife has said he is good looking. ed [/quote] He lies under oath [quote name='MlKolbe' timestamp='1318500418' post='2320549'] do i know you? or are you happy with victim # 233,728? [/quote] I'm hard to catch...you would need to be better looking to catch me Edited October 14, 2011 by dells_of_bittersweet
rachael Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1318537480' post='2320756'] Stockbridge hater. [/quote] stockbridge isn't worth it anyways
Papist Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 Cain for President.....I hope he is able. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/gigglesmile.gif[/img]
Winchester Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1318634624' post='2321369'] Cain is able. [/quote] to destroy the economy and further empower the government.
dUSt Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1318638707' post='2321397'] to destroy the economy and further empower the government. [/quote] You have no proof.
dUSt Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 Seriously, why do you people not like Cain? His 9-9-9 plan was just endorsed by Reagan's economic adviser. He's staunchly pro-life, saying that life begins at conception. He comes off as very real, not fake or phony like all the other candidates.
arfink Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 I'd vote for him. He's a kewl dude. But I fear he's got a chance of survival close to that of an ice cube approaching the sun. He'll be about 92 million miles away when he melts.
Mercy me Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 I like Herman Cain. The more I look at him the more I like him. He is a business man who has a long record of turning around troubled businesses. This country needs a turn around. One of the other things that I love about him is his optimism. He also seems to have humility which I think is a characteristic that can't be overstated in someone in high office.
Aloysius Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 his 9-9-9 plan is unconstitutional. the sixteenth amendment permits the Federal Government to levy personal income tax. we would need to have another constitutional amendment to permit the Federal Government to have a national sales tax... and you KNOW once the government has that power it's not going to stay at 9 forever. I just wish we had a candidate who would pledge to limit himself to the constitutional limits on the Federal Government. oh wait, there is one, but no one likes him cause they like to run around the world with our military trying to solve everyone else's problems (and causing tons of more problems and civilian death in the process)... Ron Paul FTW! anyway, I don't hate on Herman Cain... but I definitely wouldn't vote for him. I think he'd be ineffective as a pro-life president, though he'd turn it around from Obama he wouldn't go the extra mile to do what is necessary to bash the Federal power that forbade states from making abortion illegal, and I think his economic policies are unconstitutional and will not work. I also don't think he'll get the nomination... percentage wise he's in the ballpark with Ron Paul with Romney way ahead, unless we see a dramatic change for the better before the primaries, the Republicans are going to be stuck with Romney.
Aloysius Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 oh and he thinks we should all just trust the Federal Reserve, no audit necessary
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now