An Old School Catholic Message Board

Education Stats Of Phatmass

Brother Adam

Education  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1319256819' post='2325023']
Just figured out what he meant. Wow, am I slow!
[/quote]

haha its ok, it took me a bit too.

I have a BS degree and a half of units (BS, 2 AS's, Liberal Arts and other General Ed AA's, plus non-transferable general ed and coursework for earlier majors), plus unaccredited coursework in Catholic Catechism, Hebraic Theology, and a current course on tax preparation.

Edited by Light and Truth

I'm on the last leg (fourth year) of my BM in vocal performance at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (my hometown). I'm planning on doing my masters there or at Northwestern. Which I choose (or if I apply to another school) has yet to be decided.

Edited by iheartjp2

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1319384868' post='2325678']
Jophomore in high school. I'm a sophomore, but I might graduate as a junior. Graduate at 16. IN YO' FACE haha
[/quote]
My neighbor in IL did that. She entered some Poor Clares (I think in IL, if there's an order there).

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1319414190' post='2325897']
My neighbor in IL did that. She entered some Poor Clares (I think in IL, if there's an order there).
[/quote]

It's hard in LA. TOPS has its downsides. And our stupid state keeps raising the amount of credits we need to graduate... last time I checked it was like... 27 or higher.

BA in Theology (one year left and I'll have it)
Then I'll either be doing a Bach in Counselling or a Bach in Psychology, not sure which one as yet.

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1319493159' post='2326440']

It's hard in LA. TOPS has its downsides. And our stupid state keeps raising the amount of credits we need to graduate... last time I checked it was like... 27 or higher.
[/quote]

But TOPS is great for students who couldn't afford to go to university without it. So many states do not have programs like this. So you are living in a great state if you end up going to college (if it becomes a necessity for your mom to allow you to enter, etc), you'd have a bunch of help and not be in debt.

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1319550483' post='2326810']

But TOPS is great for students who couldn't afford to go to university without it. So many states do not have programs like this. So you are living in a great state if you end up going to college (if it becomes a necessity for your mom to allow you to enter, etc), you'd have a bunch of help and not be in debt.
[/quote]

Right. Also, our diocese offers scholarships. ^^

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1319384868' post='2325678']
Jophomore in high school. I'm a sophomore, but I might graduate as a junior. Graduate at 16. IN YO' FACE haha
[/quote]
My sister in law got her PhD in Philosophy at 19. She graduated highschool at 13 or something.

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1319664664' post='2327440']
My sister in law got her PhD in Philosophy at 19. She graduated highschool at 13 or something.
[/quote]

I could never do that. She's pretty amesome. I'm surprised to be graduating at all honestly.