An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322887245' post='2343952']
<_< you & hasan still have to bring the booze.
[/quote]
Do you really trust hassy with such an undertaking?

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322887311' post='2343953']
:ohno: :sleep:
[/quote]

I really don't know if I am going...thats why I voted "maybe"

So you might see me or you won't. I am praying hard on this. The problem is not that I don't want to go, it is because I don't drive and I don't know who will drive me there (yeah even though I am 20)!!! Also my parents care about me very much and my Dad is a worry wort. I dont know if they will drive me or not.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1322887850' post='2343957']
Do you really trust hassy with such an undertaking?
[/quote]
that's why you have to go with him.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322888291' post='2343960']
that's why you have to go with him.
[/quote]
Go [i]with[/i] him? you mean I have to let him tag along in my car? I guess I better buy some disinfectant and holy water :|

And i am a sleep puncher/kicker. i cant and wont be held responsible for acts of violence in my slumber.

;)

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1322800884' post='2343563']
I don't think J has a cat. I'm super allergic to them and I would've known as soon as I walked in his house. And I never saw one at his house
[/quote]

Our friendship may have ended as I read this. :kitten: :kitten: :kitten: :kitten:

Edited by got2luvjc

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1322888747' post='2343966']
Go [i]with[/i] him? you mean I have to let him tag along in my car? I guess I better buy some disinfectant and holy water :|
[/quote]

i am not responsible for any damage hasan does to your car.

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322887988' post='2343959']

I really don't know if I am going...thats why I voted "maybe"

So you might see me or you won't. I am praying hard on this. The problem is not that I don't want to go, it is because I don't drive and I don't know who will drive me there (yeah even though I am 20)!!! Also my parents care about me very much and my Dad is a worry wort. I dont know if they will drive me or not.
[/quote]

No worries about not driving and being 20 I'm in the same boat. And I hoope you can I wanna meet as meny of the phamly as I can.

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322886388' post='2343941']
i don't think you understand. :| it goes beyond crabby....think of yourself at your worst, your meanest, your nastiest personality. then multiply by a factor of 5.

i don't even open my eyes for a good 15 minutes after i'm awake. i eat breakfast with my eyes closed. i grunt 'good morning' to my children. after the second cup of good strong coffee, then i'm more apt to talk to people.

i think i'd just better stay in a hotel.
[/quote]

This is me. I went on a retreat in the spring where I had two roomies. One was my best friend and she wasn't afraid to wake me up ... but I don't think anyone was expecting those noises to come out of me. We're talking exorcism-caliber.

I just told Brian he might have to come in and wake me up, and then leave me alone for about 45 minutes before I come into contact with other humans.

[quote name='got2luvjc' timestamp='1322962670' post='2344217']

Our friendship may have ended as I read this. :kitten: :kitten: :kitten: :kitten:
[/quote]
:o :sad2: :ohno: :drunk: