An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Laudate_Dominum

To meet BG45, MissyP, brianthephysicist, and sixpence? Yes. To see Aloysius again after all these months? Yes. To get MIkolbe drunk and reenact The Hangover? Maybe...

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1323703773' post='2349772']
I thought this meet up was for 18 or older, not for pre-teens?
[/quote]

I am older than 18....I will be 21! duh

Neither do I!

This should be fun... hope I can afford it when the time comes. Then again, if I get lucky, I'll also be moving to Chicago...

AccountDeleted

I would so love to come and finally meet some of you in person but unfortunately it doesn't look as if I will have enough money for the extra trip if I am going into the convent next year. I will be with you all in spirit. I won't ask you to think of me, just have a drink for me! :P

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1323770569' post='2350296']
I would so love to come and finally meet some of you in person but unfortunately it doesn't look as if I will have enough money for the extra trip if I am going into the convent next year. I will be with you all in spirit. I won't ask you to think of me, just have a drink for me! :P
[/quote]

I'll be in Australia sometime in the future(I am hoping may.. Friends getting married), if you are not already in the convent I will meet you!