An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Meet-Up

Lil Red

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1323132255' post='2345195']
got a panini grill???
[/quote]
waffle makers make a good substitute.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1323129103' post='2345153']
I believe it is a [i]phatmass[/i] get together...
[/quote]

I believe that I know that but did u know that I dont have my driver's license? Well I guess it runs in the family because my mom didn't get her license until she was 40 years old! But I won't wait that long though.....

Well so who will drive me there?? Would you rather have my friends drive me there or would you like my parents to drive me?? So if I had my driver's license but didn't bring anyone with me, my parents would [b]not[/b] allow me to go alone. Yes I know I am 20 years old but my parents are very protective and they care alot. I am blessed to have parents that care....

If I can't get anyone to drive me there...then I can't go! But I really want to go! Also I don't know any phatmasser personally unless I get some friends on phatmass then you can't do nothing about it...muahahaha

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1323129363' post='2345161']

I hope no one gets roundhouse kicked to the face... :unsure:
[/quote]

Since i know me and some of the people here i argue with are into guns, i fear this happening at the first sign of trouble
[img]http://www.chrisrue.com/funcave/graphics/shootout.gif[/img]

I love guns! guns are avvesome! so dont agrue with me about guns cuz i blow you away! muahahaha

Edited by Lil'Monster

brianthephysicist

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1323128855' post='2345149']
OK, just because I'm a baker does NOT mean I have to bring the cake. If you make me bring cake it will probably look like this:

[img]http://www.cakewrecks.com/storage/LisaHog-ow-octopus.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1321851442981[/img]
[/quote]
Although a picture of an octopus would be epic, I find this choice of text to be absolutely hilarious

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1323143519' post='2345346']
Although a picture of an octopus would be epic, I find this choice of text to be absolutely hilarious
[/quote]

me too...

:|

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Okay, not old enough to vote, but I have a question. Is this just a thing for the boards or is this a big open thing where we can bring people? Oh, and will there be a hip-hop concert? :hehe2:

I think the only hip hop concert will be if someone gets a little too tipsy and starts freesyling in MIKolbe's basement.

But I could be wrong.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1323393819' post='2347623']
I think the only hip hop concert will be if someone gets a little too tipsy and starts freesyling in MIKolbe's basement.

But I could be wrong.
[/quote]
LOL :)