An Old School Catholic Message Board

So As To Not Hijack Anymore: My Discernment Thread

Lisa

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1324590778' post='2356019']
Hi all! I have some very exciting news to report!

I have been accepted for entrance into the community on August 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for His Goodness!!!!!

Also, sorry about the long hiatus. I'm going to try to keep this thread more updated from now on!!!
[/quote]

That's amesome! Wow, you must be so excited.
So many people here and entering so soon. Makes me wish even more I could enter ASAP.

I have been accepted for entrance into the community in August 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for His Goodness!!!!!

Also, sorry about the long hiatus. I'm going to try to keep this thread more updated from now on!!!
[/quote]

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been accepted for entrance into the community in August 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for His Goodness!!!!!

[/quote]

Lisa congratulations! Do they have the date set yet for August? Have your friends heard yet if they have been accepted?

[/quote]

WOW! It's all happening so quickly!!!! Praised be Jesus Christ!!! What a FABULOUS Christmas present from Our Lord!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1324595665' post='2356052']
Lisa congratulations! Do they have the date set yet for August? Have your friends heard yet if they have been accepted?
[/quote]

The aspirants enter on the feast of St. Augustine. :)

Please keep all that are working on paperwork/applications (for any community!) in your prayers; it's exciting, but also a little bit scary!!!!

Edited by Lisa

[/quote]

:o :o :o

:nun2: :yahoo: :w00t: :woot:

wait,

which Community?????????

:P

[/quote]

Congrats! :yahoo: Which order now?

i<3franciscans

[/quote]CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :)