Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Very Sorry, I Had To Post This...


  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4iJkNCaZ8&feature=share

woah....


that is all

Posted

Another time, another way!

Posted

I have never heard this but really enjoyed the videa and she did radiate with joy!

missionseeker
Posted

that is the UGLIEST Jesus statue EVER!

Posted

...had razzle dazzle cars

Posted

Ah, no. This video and song, just no. :pinch:

Posted

That was spectacularly awful.

Posted

[img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqm0f7jw2f1r0r1fwo1_500.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='regina_coeli' timestamp='1321734687' post='2338309']
Another time, another way!
[/quote]
[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1321736221' post='2338313']
that is the UGLIEST Jesus statue EVER!
[/quote]
[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1321736716' post='2338314']
The 70s...
[/quote]
[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1321739632' post='2338332']
Ah, no. This video and song, just no. :pinch:
[/quote]
[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1321740776' post='2338336']
That was spectacularly awful.
[/quote]


:lol4: AMEN, AMEN, AMEN :lol4:

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I had to stop at about the 7th or 8th "Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallow-ED be thy NAAAAME!" Wow, just wow.
They used to sing a version similar to this at the Church we used to go to, no wonder we switched parishes... That song brought back all kinds of bad memories...

southern california guy
Posted (edited)

Man that was groovy! I dig those 'short skirt' habits!! razzle dazzle!!!

It's even better if you take the good drugs first before watching it!

Edited by southern california guy
dominicansoul
Posted

can you believe one of my choir singers seriously suggested we sing this Our Father for Mass? :blink:


I was like... um... "no...."


this song got lots of radio play in the 70's...i think it was on Casey Kasem's top 40!

Posted

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1321753333' post='2338408']
Man that was groovy! I dig those 'short skirt' habits!! razzle dazzle!!!

It's even better if you take the good drugs first before watching it!
[/quote]


I sure hope this is a joke... how about using an emoticon or two to let us know? Something along the lines of :lol: or :P -- anything to give us a clue...... :unsure:

Posted (edited)

i couldnt watch all of it...ughhhhhhhhh




:x

Edited by Lil'Monster
Posted

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/17/e496f6cc-8c8e-4085-b7d1-073837990f67.jpg[/img]

southern california guy
Posted

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1321753591' post='2338411']


I sure hope this is a joke... how about using an emoticon or two to let us know? Something along the lines of :lol: or :P -- anything to give us a clue...... :unsure:
[/quote]

Yes yes that was a joke!! :bash: I thought it was a fitting comment considering the video. The sixties and the seventies were definitely different! :nun1: :nun2:

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

We sang this once in high school against our wills.

The bishop was speechless. We hated it. We never, ever sang it again after that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...