Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Very Sorry, I Had To Post This...


  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1322073107' post='2339842']

The only reason I watched the video was so that I could see the ugly statue for myself.
It was a whole lot more ugly than I thought it would be.

:unsure:
[/quote]

Actually, the statue reminds me of those grappling dummies used for MMA training.

[img]https://www.profightshop.com/media_products/CSTCGD_1_w600.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1323663030' post='2349610']

Actually, the statue reminds me of those grappling dummies used for MMA training.

[img]https://www.profightshop.com/media_products/CSTCGD_1_w600.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
That looks like the thing that I hang my shovel on in my garage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...