Oremoose Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 I'd shoot some one on accident. What if I could speel well?
Papist Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 Then there wood be hope four me. What if airplanes did not exist?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 THe Twin Towers might still be here What if this thread was not invented?
Papist Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 Then I'd be posting somewhere else. What if sports were never invented?
DMcB Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 The world would've never known the "Icky Shuffle." What if I could save time in a bottle?
Oremoose Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 Then Where could I put my water? What If i had more freinds?
Lil'Monster Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 maybe you will have more support but you already have lots of friends though! what if I do get sick?
Oremoose Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Then Get better. What If I could meet other Pmers at the march for life.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now