i<3franciscans Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 PM wouldn't know what they were missing! What if we (meaning Katiebobatie94, mysisterisalittlesister, LSOP and myself) could not see each other this weekend?
Lil'Monster Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 you would cry what if Bill ruined her violin?
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 She would call me sobbing... What it if stopped snowing?
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 Um, I'd help you find your way. I've been there eight times. What if there wasn't such a thing as laundry? [img]http://www.sheknows.com/graphics/emoticons/wash.gif[/img]
Oremoose Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 We would all stink. What if I were not hungery?
i<3LSOP Posted January 5, 2012 Author Posted January 5, 2012 You wouldn't eat. What if it was always cold?
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 I still wouldn't be skiing What it I didn't have to do prep calc?
Oremoose Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 Then you would not worry about your mental health. What if I was not sick?
i<3franciscans Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 Lil'Mon would be happier What if my house fell over?
his_remnant Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 you would have to get a new one What if time froze?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 I wouldn't be typing right now what if I got sick tomorrow?
his_remnant Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 you would have to stay in bed what if i couldn't think of a good reply?
Lil'Monster Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Your reply wasnt bad.... What if I just got my ears peirced?
his_remnant Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 you would look more feminine... what if i got my nose pierced?
Lil'Monster Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 btw I just got my ears peirced.... Ummm it would be hard to blow your nose What if I get a tattoo?
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Then you would have paid croutons loads of money to mutilate yourself. What if phatmass was a physical country in which we could all be citizens in?
his_remnant Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Then we would be a world power! What if in our newly made nation we could decide on a leader?[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325812707' post='2363704'] btw I just got my ears peirced.... Ummm it would be hard to blow your nose What if I get a tattoo? [/quote] Yippee!!
Lil'Monster Posted January 7, 2012 Posted January 7, 2012 That be avvesome What if all phatmassers visited Rome?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now