Oremoose Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 (edited) What if people Played the game right? Edited January 1, 2012 by Oremoose
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 it would be avvesome what if there was thing such as beer?
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 Then you would be a jerk what if men were shorter than women?
Oremoose Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 then you would be taller then me. What if I knew a famoose person?
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 (edited) i dont know..it would be cooI what if Oremoose could spell? Edited January 1, 2012 by Lil'Monster
i<3LSOP Posted January 1, 2012 Author Posted January 1, 2012 Immature Fan Club would be regular.... actually, no.... it will never be regular. What if it stayed 2011 forever and ever?
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 It would get boring what if I never get married?
i<3LSOP Posted January 1, 2012 Author Posted January 1, 2012 You wouldn't have 21 kids... well I hope not What if I couldn't go to Queens
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 then you probably would cry your eyes out what if we went swimming in the wintertime?
Oremoose Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 Indoor pools are fine with me. What if wr gotattack by big foot?
InPersonaChriste Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 We would all cry for help and the Loch Ness would end up saving us. What if we drank hot chocolate for the rest of our lives?
Lil'Monster Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 THAT WOULD BE AVVESOME what if there were no turtles?
Oremoose Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 Then Nemo would never have been found. What if my ride the retreat never shows?
i<3franciscans Posted January 1, 2012 Posted January 1, 2012 THAT WOULD BE AWFUL and I think a fairy would die somewhere What if Ore and Lil'Mon got married?
Little Flower Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1324704543' post='2356852'] I was wonder the same thing about myself. [size=2]But with you....LF.[/size] [size=2][size=4]WHAT IF I never get a Girlfreind?[/size][/size] [/quote] creepy person....
Little Flower Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1324784146' post='2357192'] That would delay my Birthday which would not be razzle dazzle What if I never get a boyfriend? [/quote] wait... i always thought you were a guy ????
Lil'Monster Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1325468214' post='2361409'] wait... i always thought you were a guy ???? [/quote] he is.... [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325447021' post='2361271'] THAT WOULD BE AWFUL and I think a fairy would die somewhere What if Ore and Lil'Mon got married? [/quote] what if I got banned from phatmass?
i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Author Posted January 2, 2012 I would cry my heart out and we would miss you and you would be so depressed. What if the end of the world comes in a year?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now