Lil'Monster Posted December 28, 2011 Posted December 28, 2011 Then you already be doing it! what if we went ice fishing on one of the Great Lakes?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 28, 2011 Posted December 28, 2011 I'd be cold. very cold. what if we were all non Catholics pretending to be Catholics?
Oremoose Posted December 28, 2011 Posted December 28, 2011 (edited) Then we all fight over the Doctrine that we do not know that well. What if I was not always tired after work? Edited December 28, 2011 by Oremoose
i<3franciscans Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 you would probably have a much more exciting life! What if I got married and had a dozen children OF MY OWN!?!?!?!?
Oremoose Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Then you can compete with Mon to see who's has the most kids. What if I could dance more.
Lil'Monster Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 that would b avvesome! what if I could dance?
Byzantine Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Than I would [b][i][u]not[/u][/i][/b] dance with you (nothing personal; I just don't dance if I can help it, except in the case of things like "Dominick the Donkey" ) What if I were to actually succeed in taking over the world for the Catholic Church?
Oremoose Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 Then I would follow you to hell and back. [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325122718' post='2358942'] what if I could dance? [/quote] I'll teach you. What if hobbits were real!
Byzantine Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 That would be amesome. What if everyone had to speak in rhymed dactylic hexameter?
Oremoose Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 My mind would hurt. What if i became a famous actor?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 29, 2011 Posted December 29, 2011 you would still marry mon and have tons of kids what if we all met the pope?
Oremoose Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 that would be amesome! What if I got a tatoo?
Lil'Monster Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 That would be cooI but I hope you know what you are getting into? What if there will be more phatmass marriages?
Oremoose Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 There most likely will. what if we could time travel?
Lil'Monster Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 That would be sooooooo avvesome!!! What if we could hang out in real life?
Oremoose Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 It would be great! What if All PMers lived in the same town?
Lil'Monster Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 Then there would be alot of things happening.... what if phatmass was a country?
Oremoose Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 we would take over the World!!! What if traveling was faster?
Lil'Monster Posted December 30, 2011 Posted December 30, 2011 that would be avvesome!!! what if I learned how to dance?
Oremoose Posted December 31, 2011 Posted December 31, 2011 We co;d swing dane togather (I can teach you). What if this goes on forever?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now