Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

it would be cooI but it would be creepy


what if I couldnt smile?

Posted

then we would have to hang you upside down when you wanted to.


What if we had webbed feet?

Posted

we could swim like ducks



what if i never became a member of phatmass?

Posted

Then this conversation would not exist and we would not have the glory days the chicken militant!


What if i did not rejoin phatmass?

Posted

then you wouldnt be talking with me at all



what if I was a Mod on here?

Posted

You could rule the entire phorum!!


What if I became church militant?

Posted

THAT WOULD BE AVVESOME


what if we typed in really BIG CAPS ALL THE TIME?

Little Flower
Posted

that would be annoying. but then again i do that a lot :blush:

What if I ate all of your Christmas turkey?

Posted

then you wil get a really bad tummy ache and then i might punch you :P


what if i got to meet some people from phatmass?

Posted

Then you would have met some PMers

What if this thread were full of ponies?

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

That would be annoying

What if Christmas wasn't until next week?

Posted

Then this would be the week before Christmas

What if I were debt-free?

InPersonaChriste
Posted

I am debt-free

What if we found out when Jesus was actually born?

Posted

I can know how meny candle's on his cake.




What if I win the lotto?

Little Flower
Posted

then you could give me all the money!!!!!!

what if limon married chris the farmer boy whose cow she stole

Posted (edited)

Chris isnt a real person...it was a joke and i was being stupid


what if LF never became a member of phatmass?

Edited by Lil'Monster
Posted

We could not get free props.



What if dUst never joined phatmass?

Posted

dUST never joined phatmass..he phounded phatmass..so there wont be no phatmass at all



what if I wore makeup? ([size=2]because I rarely wear makeup as it is[/size])

Posted

I don't know it depends if you applied it well or not.


What if i lost my leg?

Posted

then you wouldnt be able to walk


what if I lost my leg?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...