Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

umm that would be weird...


what if Bill never became a member of phatmass?

Posted

I do not know I have yet to meet bill.



What if the Korean war began again?

Little Flower
Posted

that would be scary.

what if oremoose ate a moose

Posted

I really want too!

What if I went to jail?

Posted

I would cry



what if I got arrested for something that I didn't do?

Little Flower
Posted

hmmm, like stealing a cow and then falling in love with the farmer whose cow you stole who caught you stealing it?

Posted

that was a joke!

Posted

what if we didnt hijack this thread?

Posted

then we should get back on track!

what if we can't?

Little Flower
Posted

hmmm, where is that thread anyway? I feel like resurrecting it

Posted

What if you can't find it?

Little Flower
Posted

aha :)

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114734-i-was-almost-arrested/

Posted

What if I could sleep?

Little Flower
Posted

then you would be a normal human being

what if you had a choice between a deer or a moose?


READ IT OUT LOUD LOL GET IT?

Posted (edited)
:|
what if we would play hockey? Edited by Lil'Monster
Posted

I would stink.

What if I could speak only latin?

Little Flower
Posted

ooooh! I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! playing it anyway. not watching it.

no one would talk to you. especially not limon

DID YOU GET MY JOKE????????

what if i drove a car?

Posted

I would not drive a car and yes i did.

What if we all lost our pinkies?

Little Flower
Posted

i bet you do drive a car

and that would be painful

what if you shot yourself with that gun youve got?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...