Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

that's not mine


What if i lost my Leg?

Little Flower
Posted

by shooting yourself with the gun you are holding? like that Jets guy whats-his-face? dang why cant i remember. then you might go to jail for having a gun without a permit and then you wouldnt be allowed to play football

what if i found a girls football league and joined it and was the qb and then i was super famous?

Posted

you would have a lot of muscles and a lot of money.

What if St. Therese hadn't been born?

Little Flower
Posted

[quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1324447766' post='2354939']
by shooting yourself with the gun you are holding? like that Jets guy whats-his-face? dang why cant i remember. then you might go to jail for having a gun without a permit and then you wouldnt be allowed to play football

what if i found a girls football league and joined it and was the qb and then i was super famous?
[/quote]
dang im stupid i meant the giants guy plaxico burres

Little Flower
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324486011' post='2355142']
you would have a lot of muscles and a lot of money.

What if St. Therese hadn't been born?
[/quote]
i would have to pick a different favorite saint... hmm... idk

What if the LSOP were never founded?

Posted

meny a poor person would miss out on heaven.


What if life was easy?

Posted

life wouldn't be fun...

What if it snowed gumdrops and marshmallows?

Posted

I would hide because they will go moldy in time.


What if sleep was easy find

Posted

that would be nice


what if you went to Mass more often?

Posted

I would be a better Catholic



What if I got a tattoo?

Posted

it will be alright just dont get a skull or something like that



what if I never had chickens?

Posted

Thenn you would not be the lil' mon we all love!



What if I got my hair back?

Posted

That would be super nice and you will feel alot warmer too!


what if there wasn't redheads?

Posted

Then what color hair will my dad have?

Posted

brown?



what if I didnt have brown hair?

Posted

you would be bald...sorry.



Waht if you could choose what you looked like every day?

Posted

That would be avvesome


what if I could go invisible?

Posted

That would be awsome yet scary.


What if I could sing well?

Posted

that would be avvesome



what if i could sing?

Posted

We could start a barber shop quartet!


What if we could see the dead?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...