Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324344238' post='2354031']
What if nunsense is right?
[/quote]


Nunsense is always right. :P

What if Nunsense were wrong? :shock:

Posted
:hehe:



what if Oreo and I should talk in private?
Posted

I do not know?



WHat if I got layed off?

Posted

That would be sad :(


what if you got a better paying job?

Posted

What if you two fell in love, got married and had kids? :P

Posted (edited)

...

What if there was a A Zombie apocolipse?

Edited by Oremoose
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil'Monster' ]

what if Oreo and I should talk in private?

[/quote]

Good idea.

Edited for wrong quote.

Edited by nunsense
Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1324344665' post='2354044']
...

What if there was a A Zombie apocolipse?
[/quote]

that would be creepy


what if there were chocolate flavored eggs?

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1323222732' post='2345956']
that would be annoying



what if we all got chickens?
[/quote]

I want 2 chickens!

Posted

[u]What if we had to underline everything we wrote on this thread????[/u]

Posted

My eyes would hurt.



What if his people prayed?

Posted

that would be wonderful


what if I got a really cooI present for Christmas

Posted

It would be c.ool



What if I was Jewish

Posted

Sorry but I wouldnt date you.....


what if I was a very naughty girl?

Posted

I would pray for a conversion of heart for you.



What if I was short tempered?

Posted

then you will be Irish :P



What if there were no blondes in the world?

Posted (edited)

Then we would have no lame jokes to tell.


What if i ran for president?

Edited by Oremoose
Posted

That would be funny


what if my chicken was president?

Posted

KFC would be banned from the country

What if fairies were real?

Posted

shhhh everytime you say "there is no such thing as fairies" then they will die! :o


what if Peter Pan was a real person?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...