i<3LSOP Posted January 2, 2012 Author Posted January 2, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325392650' post='2361069'] then you probably would cry your eyes out what if we went swimming in the wintertime? [/quote] I [i]would[/i] cry my eyes and heart out. And so would mysisterisalittlesister, i<3fran and erm... Sr. Mary Grace would laugh.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 that would be razzle dazzle, because I'd get to see Jesus!What if God never made bunnies?
i<3franciscans Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 THen Then Then I WOULD DIE!!!!! What if there was no gravity?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 I would be on the ceiling right now what if we all went to DC instead of Queens?!
i<3franciscans Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 I WOULD SEE MARYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if it started snowing really hard right now?
mysisterisalittlesister Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 I wish. what if we were all going to get married and have kids?
i<3franciscans Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 I would always feel like something was missing.. WIW were all blind
Little Flower Posted January 2, 2012 Posted January 2, 2012 then we wouldnt be on PM what if lilmon and oreo start their own thread to talk to each other?
i<3LSOP Posted January 3, 2012 Author Posted January 3, 2012 It would be full of flirting not talking. But that's okay. What if my violin can't get fully tuned.
Lil'Monster Posted January 3, 2012 Posted January 3, 2012 Then you will cry... what if I was never born?
i<3franciscans Posted January 3, 2012 Posted January 3, 2012 Part of my heart would be empty what if none of us owned socks?!?
Oremoose Posted January 3, 2012 Posted January 3, 2012 Socks What are Socks? What if I Stayed in New Hampshire?
i<3franciscans Posted January 3, 2012 Posted January 3, 2012 New Hampshire!?!?!?!?! That would be lame! What if I got married?!?!?!?
Papist Posted January 3, 2012 Posted January 3, 2012 Then someone would be very happy. What if chicken nuggets grew on trees?
Lil'Monster Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 That would be very interesting.. What if I got a boyfriend before I become an old maid?
Oremoose Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 (edited) What type of question is THAT? You will trust me What if I got to meet Every one in our PM Pham? Edited January 4, 2012 by Oremoose
i<3franciscans Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 It is going to happen in heaven you know... What if I didn't have school today?
Katiebobatie94 Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 (edited) then you woul've had more time to spend on PM what if today was friday?? Edited January 4, 2012 by Katiebobatie94
i<3franciscans Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOn't be so mean What if we didn't have feet?
Katiebobatie94 Posted January 4, 2012 Posted January 4, 2012 (edited) we would all walk on our hands what if i never listned to you and joined PM?? Edited January 4, 2012 by Katiebobatie94
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now