dUSt Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 (edited) Hey pham. If you do any shopping on Amazon, use this link: http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957If you click on that link to get to Amazon, anything you buy will give back a small percentage to phatmass. Thanks! Edited March 9, 2015 by dUSt
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 I wish you'd posted this a month ago. I'd have used it for everything and I bought a lot of stuff from amazon. Is it only valid during Christmas or can I use it later on, too?
homeschoolmom Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1323443063' post='2347935'] I wish you'd posted this a month ago. I'd have used it for everything and I bought a lot of stuff from amazon. Is it only valid during Christmas or can I use it later on, too? [/quote] Me too. My last shipment should arrive today. Sorry dUSt.
Nunsense Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Well, I went to see if there was a swag I could buy (as in duffle bag) and there was one but when I tried to look at it, the webpage froze on me and IE shut down! Will try again later.....
dominicansoul Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 (edited) this is great! I haven't started Christmas shopping!! Edited December 9, 2011 by dominicansoul
i<3franciscans Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 I will have to see if I can find anything I "need".
CatherineM Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Done. My mom is getting gift baskets this year, including one with only candy from the 1940's.By the way, you should leave that link on the home page for future reference, and there are some of us that mostly use Amazon.ca.
dUSt Posted December 9, 2011 Author Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1323443063' post='2347935'] I wish you'd posted this a month ago. I'd have used it for everything and I bought a lot of stuff from amazon. Is it only valid during Christmas or can I use it later on, too? [/quote] That link is valid any time, forever. I guess I should put it on the "Help Us" page next to the donation info...
missionseeker Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323463122' post='2348226'] That link is valid any time, forever. I guess I should put it on the "Help Us" page next to the donation info... [/quote] for sure. .
MissyP89 Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323463122' post='2348226'] That link is valid any time, forever. I guess I should put it on the "Help Us" page next to the donation info... [/quote] Will gladly use this forever. Thank you, dUSt! Makes it so much easier for me to give.
Lisa Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 This will also be great when I'm shelling out a few hundred dollars for textbooks in January!
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323463122' post='2348226'] That link is valid any time, forever. I guess I should put it on the "Help Us" page next to the donation info... [/quote] Ok, THAT rocks. I order from amazon on a pretty regular basis so you should be getting something year round. I just wish I'd know about it when I was placing all my big orders for Christmas. You have my word on it that I'll be using the link in the future, though.
dUSt Posted December 9, 2011 Author Posted December 9, 2011 Well, I think it's like 1 or 2 percent, so rich might be overselling it a bit. haha
MissScripture Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Well, if everyone on PM did it, it could add up to quite a bit...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now