Lisa Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Three books should have just gone through from me! I'm so glad we can do this; it's an easy way to help since I'm buying textbooks anyway!
Lisa Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Seven more books ordered. Good golly. Hopefully it will bump up the earning percentage, even though most of them were cheap.
Tony Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 ok so I had accidently ordered my el-cheapo refurbished laptop without this link, canceled it, then followed this link and the laptop was $10 cheaper. Is this link giving discounts? Also, to rephrase an earlier question, if I order using gift cards does PM still get a cut? thanks
Amppax Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 (edited) I promise i won't forget to buy through this again. Honest dUSt. I'm ordering all the textbooks I order through amazon on this (should be the next couple of days). So i like 20 something books show up, you're welcome. Edited January 10, 2012 by Amppax
TheresaThoma Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 Wow with all these text books going through we have to be making quite a bit!
MissyP89 Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 This is so exciting. I almost want to buy random things just to give Phatmass money.
dUSt Posted January 11, 2012 Author Posted January 11, 2012 I'm pretty sure gift cards will count towards this. Thanks everyone!!!!!!
Innocent Posted January 21, 2012 Posted January 21, 2012 Dear dUSt, In case [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117396-shopping-on-amazon-help-phatmass/page__view__findpost__p__2354348"]my previous post[/url] happened to have slipped your notice, I'm merely reminding you of it, since I'm now buying this semester's books.
Sarah147 Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1323442111' post='2347916'] Hey pham. If you do any shopping on Amazon, use this link: [url="http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957"]http://www.amazon.co...creative=390957[/url] If you click on that link to get to Amazon, anything you buy will give back a small percentage to phatmass. Thanks! [/quote] Okay Dust. I put a big order through using your link.
Sarah147 Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 This is just a w esome because Amazon is a place I love to use.
Jesus_lol Posted January 25, 2012 Posted January 25, 2012 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1327372907' post='2374213'] You should add Amazon.ca [/quote] its too bad Amazon.ca is so pathetic in comparison to amazon.com
Innocent Posted January 29, 2012 Posted January 29, 2012 Dear dUSt, Just reminding you that you haven't responded to my post yet. [quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1327144336' post='2372576'] Dear dUSt, In case [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117396-shopping-on-amazon-help-phatmass/page__view__findpost__p__2354348"]my previous post[/url] happened to have slipped your notice, I'm merely reminding you of it, since I'm now buying this semester's books. [/quote] If it's not a feasible arrangement for you, please let me know that you don't intend to set up what I had suggested, since I've placed on hold my plans to order this semester's text-books, hoping that you might be want to consider my suggestion. But I have to order my books within this week. So I'm posting this as another reminder to you, since I'm grateful to you for setting up and managing this forum, and I'd be glad to add what little I can contribute by means of such an affiliate programme towards the upkeep of the Phorum.
dUSt Posted January 30, 2012 Author Posted January 30, 2012 [quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1327817145' post='2376870'] Dear dUSt, Just reminding you that you haven't responded to my post yet. If it's not a feasible arrangement for you, please let me know that you don't intend to set up what I had suggested, since I've placed on hold my plans to order this semester's text-books, hoping that you might be want to consider my suggestion. But I have to order my books within this week. So I'm posting this as another reminder to you, since I'm grateful to you for setting up and managing this forum, and I'd be glad to add what little I can contribute by means of such an affiliate programme towards the upkeep of the Phorum. [/quote] Sorry! I've been so busy I was never able to do the FlipKart affiliate program. I really appreciate you trying, and sorry for holding you up. Maybe next year!?
Lisa Posted January 30, 2012 Posted January 30, 2012 DUSt, will you try to tell us how much we made for PM each month?
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 I ordered on Friday, I think. I got my stuff today. Hopefully it worked.
Innocent Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1327952494' post='2377776'] Sorry! I've been so busy I was never able to do the FlipKart affiliate program. I really appreciate you trying, and sorry for holding you up. Maybe next year!? [/quote] I plan to order non-academic books occasionally (for my leisure reading) from that website. So you needn't wait for next year to set up the programme, if it's possible for you. Edited January 31, 2012 by Innocent
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now