An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shopping On Amazon? Help Phatmass!

dUSt

IcePrincessKRS

I just placed a fairly hefty order, too, and one of the items was already saved in my cart. I can't remember if I clicked the phatmass link or not! :wall:

Here's the items that have came through the past 7 days:

Baby
Bummis Bio-Soft Liner, Small

Books
Butler's Lives of the Saints (4 Volume Set)
In Conversation with God: Meditations for Each Day of the Year (7 Volume Set)
Laser Fundamentals
Parents Need to Eat Too: Nap-Friendly Recipes, One-Handed Meals, and Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks for New Parents

Kindle Hardware
Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

MP3 Downloads
Fire Tried Smiles (feat. Re:flex The Architect)
Fires At Midnight
Gates of Hell

Music
Village Lanterne

IcePrincessKRS

It may not be my item, I actually just ordered last night and given one of the books it could be MissScripture's order and not mine. :hehe: I have ordered a few things over the last couple months, though, and I have been using the link (I have it bookmarked as one of my browser quick links) so hopefully at least some of it is going through.

MissScripture

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1329940342' post='2391292']
It may not be my item, I actually just ordered last night and given one of the books it could be MissScripture's order and not mine. :hehe: I have ordered a few things over the last couple months, though, and I have been using the link (I have it bookmarked as one of my browser quick links) so hopefully at least some of it is going through.
[/quote]

That would have been MS's book. Along with the liners.

errrrrr Raomin was here!

franciscanheart

I wish I would have seen this before purchasing my school books! Those were hundreds of dollars each...

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330637386' post='2395070']
That would have been MS's book. Along with the liners.

errrrrr Raomin was here!
[/quote]

lol Did she get her Kindle? Just curious because I got mine and I am not sure if it counted or not. :hmmm:

MissScripture

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1330653432' post='2395169']
lol Did she get her Kindle? Just curious because I got mine and I am not sure if it counted or not. :hmmm:
[/quote]
Nope, I have not...yet...still debating it. So, that one would've been yours going through. :) So, how is it? Should I get it? lol

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330666790' post='2395252']
Nope, I have not...yet...still debating it. So, that one would've been yours going through. :) So, how is it? Should I get it? lol
[/quote]

Sweet! I'm glad to know it counted. :) I wasn't sure because I could see what was obviously your purchase, and knew you'd wanted to get one, but I also bought a foot for my sewing machine at the same time and didn't see that on Dust's list. And I'm pretty sure I'd had the Kindle saved in my cart for awhile, but placed it there through the phatmass link, so I am guessing saved items must count (or count at least as long as you've used the phatmass link to place them in the cart?).

We really like it. I already downloaded a bunch of free books (they have lots of classics for free). The first thing I downloaded was my netflix app. :blush: (Like I really need netflix on another device???) There are loads of games in the app store, but I haven't ventured to get them yet, except a couple the kids can use when we're in a waiting room or something (I don't want to get hooked on something lame). I've done lots of web browsing from the recliner (when I don't feel like getting up to use the computer). I have a friend who's had a Kindle since Christmas and she loves it. She says it's the best 200 bucks they ever spent. I haven't gotten quite that addicted to mine yet, but I am getting a lot of use and enjoyment out of it. I think it's worth it. I even downloaded some cookbooks. Woot!

• 2 weeks later...

so is there a way to set it up so that every time I order something off of amazon a percentage will be sent to phatmass?

• dUSt unpinned this topic