missionseeker Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1327970492' post='2377958'] I ordered on Friday, I think. I got my stuff today. Hopefully it worked. [/quote] I order things about once a week. I sure hope it works.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1327984695' post='2378112'] I order things about once a week. I sure hope it works. [/quote] I may have messed it up a little this time. If Dust sees a food dehydrator come through then I'll know it worked. lol And an inflatable kid's punching bag. I decided my son needed something inanimate to beat the poo out of.
Oremoose Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 How do we actually knows if it works or not? I just bought a Birthday Presant for a freind using the link.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 As far as I know, given what he said earlier in the thread, there is no way to tell from our end if it's worked or not. Dust has to tell us if something came through on his end.
cmaD2006 Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 dUSt ... can you let me know if something came through? I made a purchase through a link you posted on one of the threads, and it was a significant one so you want that credit.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 22, 2012 Posted February 22, 2012 I just placed a fairly hefty order, too, and one of the items was already saved in my cart. I can't remember if I clicked the phatmass link or not!
dUSt Posted February 22, 2012 Author Posted February 22, 2012 Here's the items that have came through the past 7 days: Baby Bummis Bio-Soft Liner, Small Books Butler's Lives of the Saints (4 Volume Set) In Conversation with God: Meditations for Each Day of the Year (7 Volume Set) Laser Fundamentals Parents Need to Eat Too: Nap-Friendly Recipes, One-Handed Meals, and Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks for New Parents Kindle Hardware Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi MP3 Downloads Fire Tried Smiles (feat. Re:flex The Architect) Fires At Midnight Gates of Hell Music Village Lanterne
missionseeker Posted February 22, 2012 Posted February 22, 2012 I thought that said fries at midnight. I'm hungry. LOL
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 22, 2012 Posted February 22, 2012 Sweet, mine went through. I think...
dUSt Posted February 22, 2012 Author Posted February 22, 2012 Some of the above items haven't earned anything yet because I think they have to ship first.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 22, 2012 Posted February 22, 2012 It may not be my item, I actually just ordered last night and given one of the books it could be MissScripture's order and not mine. I have ordered a few things over the last couple months, though, and I have been using the link (I have it bookmarked as one of my browser quick links) so hopefully at least some of it is going through.
MissScripture Posted March 1, 2012 Posted March 1, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1329940342' post='2391292'] It may not be my item, I actually just ordered last night and given one of the books it could be MissScripture's order and not mine. I have ordered a few things over the last couple months, though, and I have been using the link (I have it bookmarked as one of my browser quick links) so hopefully at least some of it is going through. [/quote] That would have been MS's book. Along with the liners. errrrrr Raomin was here!
franciscanheart Posted March 1, 2012 Posted March 1, 2012 I wish I would have seen this before purchasing my school books! Those were hundreds of dollars each...
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330637386' post='2395070'] That would have been MS's book. Along with the liners. errrrrr Raomin was here! [/quote] lol Did she get her Kindle? Just curious because I got mine and I am not sure if it counted or not.
MissScripture Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1330653432' post='2395169'] lol Did she get her Kindle? Just curious because I got mine and I am not sure if it counted or not. [/quote] Nope, I have not...yet...still debating it. So, that one would've been yours going through. So, how is it? Should I get it? lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 2, 2012 Posted March 2, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1330666790' post='2395252'] Nope, I have not...yet...still debating it. So, that one would've been yours going through. So, how is it? Should I get it? lol [/quote] Sweet! I'm glad to know it counted. I wasn't sure because I could see what was obviously your purchase, and knew you'd wanted to get one, but I also bought a foot for my sewing machine at the same time and didn't see that on Dust's list. And I'm pretty sure I'd had the Kindle saved in my cart for awhile, but placed it there through the phatmass link, so I am guessing saved items must count (or count at least as long as you've used the phatmass link to place them in the cart?). We really like it. I already downloaded a bunch of free books (they have lots of classics for free). The first thing I downloaded was my netflix app. (Like I really need netflix on another device???) There are loads of games in the app store, but I haven't ventured to get them yet, except a couple the kids can use when we're in a waiting room or something (I don't want to get hooked on something lame). I've done lots of web browsing from the recliner (when I don't feel like getting up to use the computer). I have a friend who's had a Kindle since Christmas and she loves it. She says it's the best 200 bucks they ever spent. I haven't gotten quite that addicted to mine yet, but I am getting a lot of use and enjoyment out of it. I think it's worth it. I even downloaded some cookbooks. Woot!
Old_Joe Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 so is there a way to set it up so that every time I order something off of amazon a percentage will be sent to phatmass?
HopefulBride Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 I think if you go through the phatmass store that helps...
Old_Joe Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 Also how does one sign up for this. I work for Catholic Social Services, and we could use something like this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now