Little Flower Posted December 16, 2011 Author Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1324015939' post='2352081'] Is he the one who does the Discount Double Check? [/quote] huh? whats that?
penguin31 Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1324015939' post='2352081'] Is he the one who does the Discount Double Check? [/quote] I just saw that ad for the first time the other day. Aaron Rodgers. QB, Packers - for those who didn't know. As for Tebow, he's a mediocre quarterback but a fantastic running back - and charismatic enough that he's got the other players on the team convinced they can win again, a sight indeed after the culture of failure that had permeated the Broncos organization.
Nunsense Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324013905' post='2352062'] [url="http://www.timtebow.com/"]http://www.timtebow.com/[/url] [/quote] Not a bad looking man but not my type (good thing for him huh? )
i<3franciscans Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1324013568' post='2352053'] because there's really strict parental controls on this computer so i can't search anything, and any external images don't show up. so if you posted a picture i wouldn't be able to see it etc. besides you can do a search on it or something just search tim tebow [/quote] I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!
Nunsense Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1324039770' post='2352162'] I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] It's good to hear that your parents care so much about you two! Be glad!
i<3franciscans Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1324040675' post='2352172'] It's good to hear that your parents care so much about you two! Be glad![/quote] I am. It is just a little frustrating sometimes.
Vincent Vega Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Well this is funny. I don't think I'm very drunk, but there's this thread about Tim Tebow and the words "Florida" and/or "Gators" have not been used a single time. Does everyone here have a major malfunction?
penguin31 Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1324072855' post='2352405'] Well this is funny. I don't think I'm very drunk, but there's this thread about Tim Tebow and the words "Florida" and/or "Gators" have not been used a single time. Does everyone here have a major malfunction? [/quote] [img]http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/10/1/1/5/62917862514078234.png[/img] Because Florida State, that's why!
Vincent Vega Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 [quote name='penguin31' timestamp='1324075863' post='2352418'] [img]http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/10/1/1/5/62917862514078234.png[/img] Because Florida State, that's why! [/quote] I hope you catch on fire.
dominicansoul Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 he's okay, but no one is as good as Joe Montana was
Amppax Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 (edited) [quote name='penguin31' timestamp='1324075863' post='2352418'] Because Florida State, that's why! [/quote] I thought we we're friends. I second USAir's statement. *edited to remove that stupid looking Seminole. GO GATORS! [img]http://images.free-extras.com/pics/f/florida_gators_logo-789.gif[/img] Edited December 17, 2011 by Amppax
arfink Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 [quote name='Little Flower' timestamp='1324012753' post='2352027'] wow thats what i was afraid of. he's the quarterback of the Denver Broncos. He's in his second year as a quarterback right now, and he is 8-1 as a starter. He is a big Christian, and he had a pro-life commercial with his mom that aired during last year's Super Bowl. You may remember that, there was a huge amount of controversy over that. His mom's docter told her to abort him and she didn't. He is very open and straightforward about his faith, you can see him praying during games. Plus he's a good football player. The Broncos started the season with Kyle Orton, who totally stunk and after 5 games were 1-4. The fans were all screaming for Tebow to have a chance, but the owner John Elway (one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time) didn't want to start him because to be honest he was a [i]terrible[/i] passer. But basically to shut up the fans, he gave Tebow a chance. He won his first game, and became a kind of sensation for his "tebowing". look it up on youtube or something He came back in the last quarter to win the game. He has since won 8 of his last 9 games, with I believe now 3 overtime wins. He has won every game coming back from behind in the second half. He totally stinks in the first half and then he's clutch in the second half. He makes everyone around him play better. He is a really positive, motivational guy and he inspires his teammates to do better. seriously he's razzle dazzle. [/quote] I did not give props because this isn't readable. /grammar&punctuation troll
Lil'Monster Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 [quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1324032060' post='2352133'] Not a bad looking man but not my type (good thing for him huh? ) [/quote] He's mine... That would be VERY FUNNY if he was secretly on phatmass
BigJon16 Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 (edited) Isn't he a Fundie Christian? Since when is that a GOOD thing? Sure ain't a GOD thing... Edited December 17, 2011 by BigJon16
Vincent Vega Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1324095982' post='2352577'] Isn't he a Fundie Christian? Since when is that a GOOD thing? Sure ain't a GOD thing... [/quote] Yeah. Although he seems like a good guy, his family's biggest concentration seems to lie in "evangelizing" the Philippines...how curious. I was fairly certain they were already aware of Jesus.
Oremoose Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 I like how he has strong in his faith...and though he is not the best QB he gets the job done.
Little Flower Posted December 17, 2011 Author Posted December 17, 2011 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1324092777' post='2352548'] I did not give props because this isn't readable. /grammar&punctuation troll [/quote] how is that not readable? it made perfect sense
Little Flower Posted December 17, 2011 Author Posted December 17, 2011 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1324095982' post='2352577'] Isn't he a Fundie Christian? Since when is that a GOOD thing? Sure ain't a GOD thing... [/quote] because i would far rather him be a sincere fundie christian than a criminal or immoral person such as Tom Brady, Ben Rothlesburger (I have no idea how to spell that ) or Michael Vick. He sincerely believes his religion and God will not hold that against him. Not saying we shouldn't try to convert people like that. I'm just saying they are way better off where they are. And probably more convertable too, idk....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now