i<3LSOP Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1324848445' post='2357418'] dirty minds..... I was going to dance with Mrs. MIKolbe to some Christmas songs after the kids go to bed. I got Perry Como on the iPod!! and Johnny Mathis!!!! [/quote] "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads."
dominicansoul Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [img]http://www.sportsfanoutlet.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/320x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/087918986350.jpg[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I am not sure yet cuz I havent bought any of my presents yet....and i dont really care lol
Ed Normile Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1324829050' post='2357374'] my best present will be later tonight. [/quote] Me too, turkey sammitch leftovers ! ed
Anastasia13 Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Orthodox Study Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, and a gorgeous rosary.
Ed Normile Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 (edited) [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1324859356' post='2357449'] "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads." [/quote] I have heard that Mlkolbe's figure resembles a sugarplum... ed Edited December 26, 2011 by Ed Normile
MIKolbe Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1324859172' post='2357447'] That's lovely, but I don't understand the evil smiley with that. [/quote] I like to dip alot. Mrs. MIKolbe appreciates a warning, but I get all romantic and become a dippin' fool!!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 My handmade Belgian Mantilla, my own cell phone,my breviary from my little brother, and my Veils by Lily veil from my granny. I couldn't decide which was my favorite...
GeorgiiMichael Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Changed my mind. The Doctor Who Christmas Special.
MissScripture Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Probably the ipod/speakers to take with to the hospital when I go to have Peanut. And for not even being born, Peanut made quite a Christmas haul! This was probably Peanut's favorite gift: [img]http://cdn1.mden.com/NA876.jpg[/img]
Tony Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1324871276' post='2357521'] Probably the ipod/speakers to take with to the hospital when I go to have Peanut. And for not even being born, Peanut made quite a Christmas haul! This was probably Peanut's favorite gift: [img]http://cdn1.mden.com/NA876.jpg[/img] [/quote] eww. Ohio State colors look better My favorite gift is a winter coat!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Oh, I think this thread is going to be in the legendaries fast...
Lil'Monster Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I still say hugs...cuz getting hugs from a nice looking gentleman is one of the best presents around..I am not talking about mikolbe...he doesnt have any of those qualties...
Anastasia13 Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324871797' post='2357531'] I still say hugs...cuz[i] getting hugs from a nice looking gentleman[/i] is one of the best presents around..I am not talking about mikolbe...he doesnt have any of those qualties... [/quote] Then I guess a certain lady won't offer hugs to go with others now.
MissScripture Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1324871500' post='2357525'] eww. Ohio State colors look better My favorite gift is a winter coat! [/quote] I really have no feelings on college sports (or most sports in general, minus baseball and hockey) but hubby and his dad are die-hard Michigan fans. Though, I wouldn't mind if they had different colors, since they have the same colors my high school did, and I'm not a big fan of where I went to high school. lol.
OnlySunshine Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 (edited) I got so many wonderful gifts this year that I couldn't really choose the best one: Flute [img]http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/f/flute-emoticon.gif[/img] Wireless Kodak Printer [img]http://www.nhcs.net/parsley/Graphics/Technology/aniPrinter.gif[/img] Gift cards to my favorite stores (JC Penney, Target, Walmart, BJ's) [img]http://www.myemoticons.com/images/hobbies-leisure/shopping/shopping-spree.gif[/img] Prepaid Cell Phone Gift Card (which was VERY necessary as I was running low on mins) Edited December 26, 2011 by MaterMisericordiae
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now